Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr motioned to the huntress to sit next to him with a hard slap to the ground, "Then speak. We fare well. Our training has not been stemmed, and we were meditating. How do you fair, Nidalee?"
"I apologise, Animal Spirit, I grew bored of prowling in the wilds, so I have decided to prowl the bushes of cities and temples instead, and I came across you... incidentally. Though I remain to wonder your reasonings of choosing the animal aspects which you posses."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr reached for the flank of the stag and grunted, "Apt job. You wished to have slain it yourself. Next animal, we shall hold it in place for you to achieve the killing the blow."

His hand roared with fire, scorching and cooking the meat that he easily tore off. He sat and quietly waited for it to cook to perfection.
Lucy would occasionally play with a hunk of flesh torn from the stag before tearing into it she smiles and purs as she hadn't had this much fun in some time. She usually wasn't able to do things like this.
She looks at Udyr as he cooks his meat and silently wonders why he would cook it. It's much quicker to just eat it normally. Messy, but quicker.
"Kay."
She swallows a piece of flesh she had been playing with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr roared at the werewolf and charged towards him. His jaws parted as he dove at Warwick's throat in an attempt to tear it out.

((This most likely won't work since that would kill Warwick =p))
As the two neared each other warwick claw came around in a brutal swipe at Udyr's jaw before it could connect with Warwick's throat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would watch Udyr, taking note of all the changes as he spoke, learning more about the temperment of Udyr, and his logic behind thinking... ever studying the beast-man.

As the heat wave singed across her skin, Diana would bite her lip in response... though much of it was shrugged off, and continued watching.

"Fine then, Udyr." Diana said, losing her glow and looking at him sternly but, still keeping the glare that she held from before.

I shall accept you, and learn.
The flames from Udyr's body hissed and ate at the foliage about them. He took a step towards Diana, cricking his fingers, but otherwise said nothing. Another step forward sent out a torrent of heat. He kept his distance, growling and snarling the entire time, staring at the moonlight knight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
"I apologise, Animal Spirit, I grew bored of prowling in the wilds, so I have decided to prowl the bushes of cities and temples instead, and I came across you... incidentally. Though I remain to wonder your reasonings of choosing the animal aspects which you posses."
"We did not choose them," Udyr admitted. "They essentially asked to take residence within our being. We have since realized them, and we can exemplify their traits. The first that came was the Tiger, the second was the Turtle, the third was the Bear, and for now, the last was the Phoenix."

Udyr looked about and grumbled, "If you are not busy, then perhaps you would accompany us on a hunt?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy would occasionally play with a hunk of flesh torn from the stag before tearing into it she smiles and purs as she hadn't had this much fun in some time. She usually wasn't able to do things like this.
She looks at Udyr as he cooks his meat and silently wonders why he would cook it. It's much quicker to just eat it normally. Messy, but quicker.
"Kay."
She swallows a piece of flesh she had been playing with.
Udyr eventually decides that is cooked well enough and tears out a palpable chunk of meat. He took a ridiculous bite from the flesh, the juices dribbling onto his beard, and stared at Lucy. "What do you hunt usually?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
As the two neared each other warwick claw came around in a brutal swipe at Udyr's jaw before it could connect with Warwick's throat.
The claw would tear skin and muscle off Udyr's jaw, but the wolfman would find something truly horrendous happen: His claws would find themselves stuck in the beast man's beard. Udyr jerked his head backwards in an attempt to pull Warwick off his feet, off balance, and towards the fist he had readied to strike the wolfman's chest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Kayle strolled into the beast man's domain.. she was.. curious, to say the least. She new little of Udyr out side of the fields, and perhaps that could be rectified.. so long as things are kept.. civil. Kayle approached Udyr and bowed slightly. "Hello Udyr. I am.. curious, what are your thoughts on myself?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle strolled into the beast man's domain.. she was.. curious, to say the least. She new little of Udyr out side of the fields, and perhaps that could be rectified.. so long as things are kept.. civil. Kayle approached Udyr and bowed slightly. "Hello Udyr. I am.. curious, what are your thoughts on myself?"
The beast man was not particularly pleased with the angel's appearance. Boulders split in twain littered the field about him. A final boulder rested before him, one he gripped and started moving his hands across. His hands literally started to shear off entire chunks of the boulder. He did not bother to look at Kayle.

He eventually replied with a grunt, "Narrow minded, short sighted and self righteous to a fault."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Kayle simply closed her eyes and shook her head, she figured as much, but did not bother nagging it on.. she knew Udyr was probably as stubborn as the boulder in his hands "Tell me, why do you think this?" Kayle then asked, she at least wanted to know why


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-22-2012

"You do not question the society you were brought up in. You do not question their values, their morals, anything about them or how the people are conducted in. You do not question law, do not question punishment, you do not do anything except follow what society had constructed you to follow, and you do so without falter. Your point of view is the only one that can be accepted. Your way of life is the only one that can be accepted." Udyr sheared off another chunk of rock, this time holding it in his hand.

"What then do you do when someone has a different idea? A different way of living? You crush them." The rock exploded despite the fact he made no visible attempt to crush it or to harm the rock. "Normally, we would not fault you for such a thing, except you are the Judicator: You carry such punishments out to a fault. You do not ask why, you do not care if it is the nature of the being you are attacking or slaughtering, you do it because it is against your precious laws, your precious society, your precious people. You do not understand nature. You do not understand the nature of people. That is why you hate Morgana. You do not understand her, nor why she is the way she is, and therefore you decide to hate rather than to understand. It is your nature to do such a thing, and therefore we find you distasteful. However, we do not hate you, nor do we care about you. You do what you will do, we do what we will do."

Udyr finally looked back at Kayle, his eyes narrowed and his voice a low growl, "We do have a question for you, Judicator. What can change the nature of a man?"

With that, he regarded the boulder once more, shuffled his shoulders, and went back to carving it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Lux walked in, smiling slightly, though she was nervous.

"Hello, Udyr." She said. "There are so many dangerous things in the jungle. I was wondering, have you seen any creatures that the rest of us might not know of?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
You do not understand her, nor why she is the way she is, and therefore you decide to hate rather than to understand. It is your nature to do such a thing, and therefore we find you distasteful. However, we do not hate you, nor do we care about you. You do what you will do, we do what we will do."

Udyr finally looked back at Kayle, his eyes narrowed and his voice a low growl, "We do have a question for you, Judicator. What can change the nature of a man?"

With that, he regarded the boulder once more, shuffled his shoulders, and went back to carving it.
Kayle listened to Udyr go on, her face and features remaining indifferent, it wasn't like she hasn't heard this before. Kayle then sighed after he finished. "You are correct, I do not question my societies morals, for they are my morals. I do not question the people, for they are my people. I do not question the way of life, for it is my way of life." Kayle the broke off for a moment before continuing "But you are wrong about one thing.. I do try and understand." Kayle said

"I carry out punishment, when there is simply no other way. Morgana had a different belief then me.. yes, but I offered her a chance to join me, I tried to talk to her. But she would not listen. So what else could I do?" Kayle went on to say "I always tried to understand, but more times then not, I was forced to solve the problem with my blade than with words.." Kayle let out another sigh "Justice, is often an ugly thing. I am cold hearted because I must be, if I wasn't, misery and sadness would have over taken me eons ago." Kayle said "But I am not uncaring for the person I am forced to cut down, nor do I try to not understand them" Kayle then took her blade and stabbed it in the foliage in front of her, resting her hands on the butt of it. "There is.. another thing you are incorrect about" Kayle went on to say "I do not hate Morgana. I fight her because I must, for the benefit of my people.. my world."

Kayle then looked at the floor "What can change the nature of a man..?" Kayle repeated the beast mans question. With a heaved sigh, and the closing of her eyes, the timeless angel warrior answered the simple word "Regret"