Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Glade Witch

Junior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The beastman glared at the Yordle. He growled at her, "What is our name?" Udyr's body burst into flames, showing that he was, in fact, asking a very stupid, but very serious question.

"Say our name."
Lulu tilts her head to the side in confusion

did you forget your name or something?? your name is Udyr of course teehee!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shäla

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"Your gender is inconsequential to us, it should be inconsequential to you," the beast man said with a wave of his hand. "You and we think ourselves to be the mightiest, but you and we know that not to be true. We do go on hunts with others, because admittedly..."

Udyr cricked his neck, "It is fun to have competition. If you are ever in the mood for a hunt, do let us know. We may give you a head start, to give you a fair advantage."
Shala responded to the Animal spirit's challenge with a many toothed smile.

If you wish to hunt, then stalk our prey in MY hunting grounds.

For apex predators such as ourselves, the beasts of these woods are hardly worthy prey.

She points upward, at a spot darker than the rest of the sky.

That is the Gurama'Kishal.

The black star.

Follow it and you will reach the deserts sands, and eventually, the ruined city of Ithacia... My home.

And my hunting ground.

Beasts dwell there unlike anything known to the races of Valoran; creatures of phenomenal size and strength. They have grown complacent, as they have no natural enemies; until now.

I will leave you to your meal, friend Udyr.

For at dawn we dine on the flesh of gods.

The void creature bounds away, lifting herself from the ground with unnatural strength.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick lets out a loud snarl as the shoulderplate was bent digging into his shoulder, followed by a growl as his claw was swatted away from the mans eye, that was all he needed. He could smell blood, however before he could fully take in the scent Udyr's, hand came towards his stomach, reaction with barely a split second to lose Warwick pushes himself to the left so not to put himself in to path of the right fist. Warwick makes another move to damage the beast mans face by lunging forward looking as though he was about the bite Udyr's face. But he stops and brings his left claw around to Udyr's chest intenting to rip it open.
Udyr reached up and grabbed Warwick's snout, which allowed the werewolf to gash his chest. The beastman seemed nonplussed by the attack, despite the deepness, and reached over to his wounds. He dabbed his fingers in his blood, brought them up to his lips and gave them a quick lick. Udyr promptly spat the blood in the Blood Hunter's face in a attempt to further provoke him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Glade Witch View Post
Lulu tilts her head to the side in confusion

did you forget your name or something?? your name is Udyr of course teehee!!
Udyr reached down and wrapped his hand around "Lulu's" neck. "Who are you and what have you done to Lulu?"

The flames raced along his arm but stopped precariously short of touching the Yordle's flesh, though the heat could be felt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shäla View Post
Shala responded to the Animal spirit's challenge with a many toothed smile.

If you wish to hunt, then stalk our prey in MY hunting grounds.

For apex predators such as ourselves, the beasts of these woods are hardly worthy prey.

She points upward, at a spot darker than the rest of the sky.

That is the Gurama'Kishal.

The black star.

Follow it and you will reach the deserts sands, and eventually, the ruined city of Ithacia... My home.

And my hunting ground.

Beasts dwell there unlike anything known to the races of Valoran; creatures of phenomenal size and strength. They have grown complacent, as they have no natural enemies; until now.

I will leave you to your meal, friend Udyr.

For at dawn we dine on the flesh of gods.

The void creature bounds away, lifting herself from the ground with unnatural strength.
Udyr looked over at the bear, walked towards it and started to tear out chunks of its meat. Fire burst from his being as he started to cook the meat, and thought about the offer Shala gave him. To hunt other void creatures? Why not. Bigger and better challenges. After this meal, he would start his walk towards Icathia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The beastman actually smiled. He looked up at the sky and muttered aloud, "In our youth, we had spent many a night staring at it. It is as you say, it brought a certain...peace, to us. Not criticizing you, not judging you, simply letting you bask in its luminescence with no expectations. It was-" Udyr shook his head and snarled, "We are not sentimental. The moon also brings forth more primal urges and violent tendencies. You...remind us of far too much. You remind us of a lunar eclipse."

Udyr's snarling increased in intensity, "Let us eat in peace, or we will take action. Go. Now."

He reached over at the chunk of cooked moose flesh in his hand and tore into it once more.
Diana would stare at Udyr for a few minutes, before finally standing up and looking around.

If you could kindly point me in the way of a town, I will gladly leave Udyr, since my presence seems to be a bother...

Although, perhaps later... could you drop by? I need some questions answered that only you can answer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would stare at Udyr for a few minutes, before finally standing up and looking around.

If you could kindly point me in the way of a town, I will gladly leave Udyr, since my presence seems to be a bother...

Although, perhaps later... could you drop by? I need some questions answered that only you can answer.
Udyr lifted his free hand upwards, pointing at the night sky with his index finger. "Follow them. They will guide you. If you cannot decipher it for yourself, then you do not deserve to leave these woods."

He took another bite of the meat before glaring at Diana, "What could you possibly ask that only we can answer? Ask them. Then we will decide on whether or not we answer you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Diana returns the glare with a look of curiousity.

Strange, I only wished your presence later, and now you wish to know what I wish to ask, after turning me away?

You are intriguing. Diana bluntly says. But alas, your food is more important at the moment no?

Diana would then turn to slowly walk away, if Udyr does follow he'll easily catch up to her, within a grassy field overlooking most of Ionia... if not she'll simply find her way back to a town eventually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

12-17-2012

The sound of leaves shifting in the bushes fills whatever silence may be in many ears. Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress, prowls in her feline form, in the trees around, and jumps from the top of a tall, aged tree, landing in front of Udyr. She growls, and stands up on her rear feet, before turning back into her human form. "Udyr..." she greets.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana returns the glare with a look of curiousity.

Strange, I only wished your presence later, and now you wish to know what I wish to ask, after turning me away?

You are intriguing. Diana bluntly says. But alas, your food is more important at the moment no?

Diana would then turn to slowly walk away, if Udyr does follow he'll easily catch up to her, within a grassy field overlooking most of Ionia... if not she'll simply find her way back to a town eventually.
Udyr looked at the meat still gripped in his hand. He tossed it onto the moose's carcass and thundered after Diana. He caught up to her in no time and growled aloud, "We are not intriguing, we are Udyr. What do you want from us? Do you seek an honorable death? Is that why you annoy us so?"

The beast man cricked his knuckles, "We could kill you in a moment's notice. Why do you seek us so earnestly? What possible reason could you possibly have."

He still kept his distance from her, keeping several meters between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
The sound of leaves shifting in the bushes fills whatever silence may be in many ears. Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress, prowls in her feline form, in the trees around, and jumps from the top of a tall, aged tree, landing in front of Udyr. She growls, and stands up on her rear feet, before turning back into her human form. "Udyr..." she greets.
"Nidalee." Udyr opened his eyes. He was meditating. "It has been sometime. What do you wish of us?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr slowly and quietly made his way through his hunting grounds. After quite sometime, he eventually stopped and crouched low to the ground. He motioned with his head to the nearby glade that a stag was grazing.

He looked at Lucy, and with a short, nearly inaudible growl, issued her to attack the beast. He was curious as to whether or not she would be able to accomplish such a feat.
Lucy eyes the stag and then looks back at Udyr, she doesn't respond with a sound but simply moves as quietly as she could. She eyes the stag wondering how to bring it down, without her daggers she couldn't make it's throat bleed... Maybe she could wound it then chase it... Let it wear itself out, she smiles it'll be a game!
She stays crouched low, the feline hunting instinct more than anything telling her to stay down wind of the animal so it wouldn't smell her. When in a position she deemed close enough to the stag that she should be able to wound it without it escaping first. She rolls her shoulders as she prepares to pounce. One moment she was hidden, the next she had pounced at the Stag, her teeth bared as she prepared to tear into the stags hind right thigh. The instinct alone making her aim for a vein without actually knowing it conciously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

Senior Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr reached up and grabbed Warwick's snout, which allowed the werewolf to gash his chest. The beastman seemed nonplussed by the attack, despite the deepness, and reached over to his wounds. He dabbed his fingers in his blood, brought them up to his lips and gave them a quick lick. Udyr promptly spat the blood in the Blood Hunter's face in a attempt to further provoke him.
Seeing as Udyr had Warwicks snout, Warwick could only close his eyes and snarl, the effects of the blood scent taking over completely now. Warwick would immediatly seem to grow stronger he growls, his claws snap outward with lightning fast speed aiming to tear the tendons in Udyr's elbow to pieces.