Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Our opinion of you, is one of respect. We respect you. Is that suffice, or should we elaborate more?



...

*Cue Benny Hill music*

...huh...WHERES that music COMING FROM??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Of course not. The feeling is mostly mutual.
Mostly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
...huh...WHERES that music COMING FROM??
*Knuckles crack*

"Bear stance."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Mostly?

I disagree with some of your opinions, but that is all.

You said there might be more to say. Please, elaborate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
*Knuckles crack*

"Bear stance."

hmmm....im STARTING to get THAT FEELING that YOU maaaaaay be A LITTLE Upset...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

Senior Member

11-22-2012

An old man dressed in simple Ionian clothes approached. He was slightly stooped over and had a walking staff. He stroked his beard as he eyed the situation.

"I came to see Udyr and ask him about how his training is coming. But it looks like he is busy at the moment. I will just wait here till he is available."

The old master leaned against his staff and watch the scene, no sign of concern over the possibility of him becoming involved by accident.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
hmmm....im STARTING to get THAT FEELING that YOU maaaaaay be A LITTLE Upset...
Udyr advanced towrads the Yordle when Karma's words came back to him,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KarmÓ View Post
Oh Udyr, make a bet with her.

Make it a game of sorts, and i'm sure she'll go right along with it.
He stopped, and grinned at Lulu, "Little Yordle, how would you feel about making a bet with the mighty Udyr?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
An old man dressed in simple Ionian clothes approached. He was slightly stooped over and had a walking staff. He stroked his beard as he eyed the situation.

"I came to see Udyr and ask him about how his training is coming. But it looks like he is busy at the moment. I will just wait here till he is available."

The old master leaned against his staff and watch the scene, no sign of concern over the possibility of him becoming involved by accident.
"We will speak with you in a moment."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

Senior Member

11-25-2012

The old master nodded and leaned against his staff patiently. He stroked his beard observing the events that were happening.

"Its all right boy, take your time. I will wait."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
He stopped, and grinned at Lulu, "Little Yordle, how would you feel about making a bet with the mighty Udyr?"
oh SURE!!! what KIND of BET are we TALKING ABOUT??


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The old master nodded and leaned against his staff patiently. He stroked his beard observing the events that were happening.

"Its all right boy, take your time. I will wait."
"Boy?" Udyr snarled at the old man, "We have lived a full life. We have slaughtered many man and beast alike, we have lived in the harshest environments and spoken with some of the most brilliant minds Valoran has to offer. We are not a mere child."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
oh SURE!!! what KIND of BET are we TALKING ABOUT??
Udyr pointed at himself, "If you can not call us any familial figure or attempt to impregnate us until the next lunar eclipse, we shall grant you a secret prize that would be well worth the wait. If you cannot leave us alone, you must pay with your own flesh and blood until we say it is satisfactory. Agreed?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

Senior Member

11-26-2012

The old man laughed at the beastman and stroked his beard. He shifted his weight slightly as he spoke.

"And is it not like a child to make boast of all their accomplishments when one of their elders makes a comment about their difference of age. You may not be a mere child, but you are still quite young in these old eyes."