Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
That is the price of being a competent fighter. Do not let it cloud your judgement.
I have let it cloud my judgement before. That is something I shall never do again. You were right when you said that to truly know how useless something is is to experience it. I have gained nothing because of it, only lost.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-28-2012

I believe I've found something to get through that..."turtle skin" of yours. I need target practice! Would you be so kind and be just that, hm? I may even let you do your "sparring". It would be unfair for you though. You couldn't possibly touch me, you brute.

I promise...to try to not kill you. Yes?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I have let it cloud my judgement before. That is something I shall never do again. You were right when you said that to truly know how useless something is is to experience it. I have gained nothing because of it, only lost.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
*Thoughtful grunt.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I believe I've found something to get through that..."turtle skin" of yours. I need target practice! Would you be so kind and be just that, hm? I may even let you do your "sparring". It would be unfair for you though. You couldn't possibly touch me, you brute.

I promise...to try to not kill you. Yes?
Fire when ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-28-2012

You know where to be and where to go, Udyr. I'm waiting. Show yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Death? I'm going to assume that the reason there's so few users of your technique is becaue most others who try either go insane or die trying...

That just makes it another thing i have to try before i die!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

10-14-2012

((Sorry I haven't been around so often. I've been quite busy. I haven't made as many posts as I should, and I'm sorry about that. With that in mind, I'm thinking of easing up on Udyr. Read, easing up, not leaving. I just need to get myself reorganized before I can go back to RP'ing as the beast man we all know. For now, I'll finish up in the sparring grounds and then pretty much stick to the AskUdyr thread until I get my **** back together. Sorry about that mates!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

10-14-2012

(( I was about to ask if you were still alive. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

10-29-2012

The ground shakes when you walk now. What has you so angry, hm? I should be the angry one. Still so very dizzy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
The ground shakes when you walk now. What has you so angry, hm? I should be the angry one. Still so very dizzy.
You mean aside from the fact that we bleed like a newborn child? Nothing. That is only an irksome side effect from battling with you.

Outside of that it does not pertain to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

10-29-2012

Yes, yes...well, if your problem is not one I can solve, then I surely shouldn't care, now should I? Instead, I will be over here thinking of new ways to strike you. Don't mind me at all! Hmmhehe.