Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

09-24-2012

A Graggy Ice would arrive in the mail for Udyr, with a note that simply says 'Bro'

Unmasked Angel

09-24-2012

Udyr, would you appease me with a spar?

- Leona

AskUdyr

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
A letter arrives, addressed to Udyr.

Mighty Animal Spirit,

I give you my greetings. I would be here in person, but I fear certain... authorities may be onto me. After the League instituted the law preventing all but Jax from being able to dodge attacks, I have wondered what they will do to fill the void they left. I recently thought of one to help you on the Fields of Justice. The bear is near-unstoppable in its charge, is it not? My idea was that the League grant your Bear Aspect Tenacity similar to that given by Mercury's Treads when you call upon it. I believe it would bring you back to where you truly belong on the Fields. What do you think of this idea?

Signed, C.
We do not care. Let them limit us, let them set their parameters upon us. All it means is that we must struggle harder

((Honestly, I don't think that'd work. If anything, I'd think his passive, Monkey's Agility should do CC redux per stack. 5, 10, 20% tenacity to compensate for the fact they took away his dodge. I think his bear stance needs to be made more beary, it is a 1 sec stun that deals no extra damage. Garen's Q is a move spd buff + roughly 2-3 sec silence + additional dmg. Udyr has no ultimate, his passive and his E need to be buffed a bit to compensate for such a fact.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
How would one prepare themselves to learn your "Technique"? that is, learning from an animal spirit

Razmig scratches his head Also, why haven't you been able to learn from the dragon spirit like Lee Sin?
You are ready or you are not. There is no in between.

And we have not been able to learn from the dragon spirit because...We have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
A Graggy Ice would arrive in the mail for Udyr, with a note that simply says 'Bro'
'Sup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Udyr, would you appease me with a spar?

- Leona
Fine.

King Razie

09-24-2012

Well in that case i'm not ready.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

((Yeah, passive was my other thought. I want Udyr to be in a better spot soo badly. Maybe Bear's attacks after the stun still slow?))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
((Yeah, passive was my other thought. I want Udyr to be in a better spot soo badly. Maybe Bear's attacks after the stun still slow?))
((I like Udyr, but when Skarner can clear faster and be more reliable in good teams, I don't use him.))

AskUdyr

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Well in that case i'm not ready.
Then come when you are ready. Your death will be swift.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((I like Udyr, but when Skarner can clear faster and be more reliable in good teams, I don't use him.))
((Honestly, Udyr needs quite a bit of compensation for the fact that he has no ulti, but still has the same limitations as a lvl 18 champion. He needs an overall bit more oomph while remaining true to his aspects/stances and what they represent. Bear is supposed to be representative of Earth. It could cause slow, but I would prefer for it to do additional damage so it's like a bear just freaking mauled you. Turtle is calm, serene, that's why it shields and gives him life steal, if anything each strike of the Turtle should cause slowing because it is the representation of redirecting the attack rather than causing immense damage head on.))

Ask the Monkey

09-28-2012

((Udyr. Your turn in mah tournament. NAO!

Also, Udyr should get 1 extra skill point at level 8 and 14 so he can level up all his skills.))

AskPantheon

09-28-2012

Long ago, you spoke to me about the topic of love. I was foolish enough to disregard your words as nothing but nonsense, but now I see that I was wrong. Very, very wrong. So, in a way, I thank you for your wisdom. I may have disregarded it at the time, but now I have come to think clearly.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

AskUdyr

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Long ago, you spoke to me about the topic of love. I was foolish enough to disregard your words as nothing but nonsense, but now I see that I was wrong. Very, very wrong. So, in a way, I thank you for your wisdom. I may have disregarded it at the time, but now I have come to think clearly.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
That is the price of being a competent fighter. Do not let it cloud your judgement.