Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

09-21-2012

"Tch...idiot. That's strength."

Unmasked Angel

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"No."

Udyr growled at the Summoner, "Do you know what weakness is, Summoner? To fight the same person, day after day, not making an inch of ground? The man who raised you, trained you, honed you, calmed you, taught you, reassured you, educated you, fed you, but did not want anything in return? Not one thing? NOT ONE?!"

The fires from Udyr's being ripped along the ground, scathing white flames hissing. "When we first joined the monastery, we tried fighting him day after day, for weeks on end, trying to land a single punch! He evaded every single strike! Year after year, on the day of our induction, it became tradition for us to try and land a strike on him, to fight him, to challenge him. He would defeat us every time! Every! Time! We had never experienced such defeat, and we relished it! We enjoyed it, it became almost a game more than anything! We stopped putting thought behind it because this man, our better, the stronger, would always defeat us! Then one day, we asked him to a fight, he acknowledged, and we struck him. One punch, and we shattered his entire ribcage, killing him instantly on the spot."

Udyr let out a hoarse laugh, a devilish glint in his eyes, "That's all it took to kill the man who raised us, just a single strike. It was not mercy, he was old, weak and frail now. He showed us what will happen to us should we become as old as him: Whether he was unable to dodge the blow or he just simply took it, we are not sure. It matters not: We killed him. We are Udyr. To be the strongest, one cannot hold a heart, one cannot hold care, and one cannot regret killing those that dare cross him."

Udyr hunched over, clacking his teeth against one another, "Now go away. Only warning you get."
Leona shook her head, feeling something for the beast man she never thought she would.. nor did she think Udyr would want it... sympathy. She walked over to the beast man, stopping a few inches from him. Her eyes were gentle, her voice as calm as mother comforting a child

"Udyr.. despite all that you say.. you cared for this man. Despite your best endeavors to hide it, I know you did. I understand your pain.. I was stripped away from my parents when I was merely sixteen.." Leona then rubbed her arm as the memory of that day flooded her mind "At least.. at least your master would have been proud of you.. at least he accepted you for who you were, and did not shun you away for being what you are."

AskUdyr

09-21-2012

"And for that, and for all of his love, for all of his care, we killed him," Udyr flatly replied. "That is what such emotions will get you. Why have them if that is the fate of a man?"

Gripping his fist, his already dangerous tone somehow became even more menacing, "There is none. None at all."

Unmasked Angel

09-21-2012

"You're lying to me.. and most importantly, yourself.."

Leona replied, shaking her head

AskUdyr

09-21-2012

"Lie? About what? Our love for him?" Udyr shook his head, "Once. Never again. There is no reason for such things, not for the path we have chosen. It is useless, it is meaningless to us. Let others embrace it, let others be harmed by it, we have cast off such weakness."

Reaching over, he gripped Leona's face. "Enough. Leave me be, or I will kill you."

Unmasked Angel

09-21-2012

Leona made no move to attack Udyr, nor did her gentle features change

"Love is not a weakness." she said simply, taking Udyrs hand and lowering it from her face "Love without strength, is not love at all. The two go hand in hand"

AskUdyr

09-21-2012

Udyr glared at Leona, shook his head and snorted, "Enough. Go away. Leave a beast be."

Unmasked Angel

09-21-2012

Leona shook her head

"If you so wish.." Leona turned around and began to leave, but just before she did, she stopped, looking back at the beast man "At least think on the words I have spoken here" and with that, she left

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

A letter arrives, addressed to Udyr.

Mighty Animal Spirit,

I give you my greetings. I would be here in person, but I fear certain... authorities may be onto me. After the League instituted the law preventing all but Jax from being able to dodge attacks, I have wondered what they will do to fill the void they left. I recently thought of one to help you on the Fields of Justice. The bear is near-unstoppable in its charge, is it not? My idea was that the League grant your Bear Aspect Tenacity similar to that given by Mercury's Treads when you call upon it. I believe it would bring you back to where you truly belong on the Fields. What do you think of this idea?

Signed, C.

King Razie

09-24-2012

How would one prepare themselves to learn your "Technique"? that is, learning from an animal spirit

Razmig scratches his head Also, why haven't you been able to learn from the dragon spirit like Lee Sin?