Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-05-2012

I see. Knowing your reputation regarding weaponry, I was not expecting you to say that exactly Spirit. I feel honored by your words. I have used this hammer, Whomper as my father named it, since I was a small child. It barely ever leaves my sight, and most of the time is in my hand. That might be a reason why it is not a "crutch" for myself.

About the Hextech Gunblade however... I can see how it would feel annoying or perhaps silly for someone like yourself using it. I, however am used to this weapon, since many summoners use it when summoning me. Apparently it works well with my particular skills.

I hope I can keep up to how you view myself in the future. Perhaps we shall speak again soon.

- Poppy

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

((You could've said True Neutral in his alignment, btw.))

Udyr,

I have a alloy I wish to test the strength of.
Seeing that you are the strongest man I know, could you do the honors of trying to break it into little pieces?

If you are interested, what should you be receiving for services rendered?

Hope to see you.

Ask the Robot

09-05-2012

Bestial fleshling
Your techniques impress me
by assuming posture of another fleshlings to defense or attack
but here is my questions
do you fell any difference while you being on different stances?
and what can you tell about the fleshling you embody?

Civilized Rat

09-05-2012

Oh? But what would I be without my crossbow, my poison! Nothing. How can I kill without them, hm?

AskUdyr

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((You could've said True Neutral in his alignment, btw.))

Udyr,

I have a alloy I wish to test the strength of.
Seeing that you are the strongest man I know, could you do the honors of trying to break it into little pieces?

If you are interested, what should you be receiving for services rendered?

Hope to see you.
We shall try, Summoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Robot View Post
Bestial fleshling
Your techniques impress me
by assuming posture of another fleshlings to defense or attack
but here is my questions
do you fell any difference while you being on different stances?
and what can you tell about the fleshling you embody?
Different "stances", or aspects, exemplify the emotions and the symbolism that animal represents. For example, as a Phoenix, fire is exemplified: Rage, anger, destruction.

The Aspects are both Celestial aspects and our own personal aspects. They are who we are, yet they are their own beings. That is why we are able to say ourselves as "we" rather than "me". We rarely use that pronoun, for good reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Oh? But what would I be without my crossbow, my poison! Nothing. How can I kill without them, hm?
We never said you could not bring them, but someone as mighty and intelligent as you could figure out more subtle ways of slaying one's opponent.

Ask Talon

09-06-2012

Udyr,

You once told me to kill my food with my own hands. So I have slain this meal with my own bear hands.

~The Blade's Shadow

This letter is attached to a large package containing a single rabbit and the front legs of a large bear.

AskUdyr

09-06-2012

Udyr read the letter, then lookd at the rabbit, then looked at the front legs of the bear. He burst out in a bout of laughter, roaring in good humor for once. Quieting down to a chuckle, he reached over to the rabbit and started skinning it with his bare hands.

Ask the Robot

09-06-2012

Quote:
Different "stances", or aspects, exemplify the emotions and the symbolism that animal represents. For example, as a Phoenix, fire is exemplified: Rage, anger, destruction.

The Aspects are both Celestial aspects and our own personal aspects. They are who we are, yet they are their own beings. That is why we are able to say ourselves as "we" rather than "me". We rarely use that pronoun, for good reason.
"takes note about what udyr said"
thanks fleshling

Specter235

09-09-2012

Animal spirits,

It has come to my attention that you possess strength that rivals or is greater than many other champions. It is my intention to experience it firsthand. I will meet you on the sparring grounds if you are willing to comply to my request.

-Sentinel

AskUdyr

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter235 View Post
Animal spirits,

It has come to my attention that you possess strength that rivals or is greater than many other champions. It is my intention to experience it firsthand. I will meet you on the sparring grounds if you are willing to comply to my request.

-Sentinel
Fine.