Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-13-2012

Udyr,

I was going to invite you to a trophy hunt of an ancient and powerful prey, but I doubt you have the skill or cunning required for such an endeavor...

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

AskUdyr

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Bear Bro,

We got a few newbloods coming. Talon is delivering the catapult. Make sure Gragas is informed.

Brolaf, king of Bromacia
Hrm. We shall let Gragas know. We are curious, since when have we implemented the catapult? We believe we were banned from using it ever since...the incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Udyr,

I was going to invite you to a trophy hunt of an ancient and powerful prey, but I doubt you have the skill or cunning required for such an endeavor...

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
Tool,

We were considering calling you by your given name until we realized you are a cocky, egotistical idiot who thinks too highly of themselves. No prey is too great for Udyr. What is this prey you speak of?

Ask the Monkey

04-14-2012

How much monkey does your agility have? I am quite interested in "testing" it.
And if I were you, I wouldn't trust a Noxian assassin...too much.

AskUdyr

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
How much monkey does your agility have? I am quite interested in "testing" it.
And if I were you, I wouldn't trust a Noxian assassin...too much.
It is quite agile if we decide to use the full aspect. The League has recently disallowed us to use the more agile features such as dodging attacks. We have to stand there and actually watch the strikes slowly hit us. It is embarrassing. Outside of the League? The Monkey aspect has the agility of a monkey, we are able to move with agility and dexterity that even lithe gymnasts would be envious of. We have been internationally banned from most limbo contests if that is a proper way to gauge its potency.

And we do not trust Tool, but that does not mean we will let his insults bypass us. No one questions our strength or might. No one. We have hunted far longer than he has, a whelp will not question our superiority.

Bright Oblivion

04-14-2012

*A raven lands on Udyr's shoulder with a note attached to its leg*

Udyr,

Earlier today, there was essentially an explosion on a magical frequency somewhere in the Institute of War. I'm not sure exactly where, but I'm pretty sure that Origin was responsible somehow. You and Taric may want to check on Ahri, Equiste, and Annie. Annie should be in a cell in the dungeon. At least, she was when I last saw her. I would, but I'm currently in Piltover helping a friend with something. If you find anything, let me know via a note attached to this bird. He knows where to find me.

Sigmund

AskUdyr

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
*A raven lands on Udyr's shoulder with a note attached to its leg*

Udyr,

Earlier today, there was essentially an explosion on a magical frequency somewhere in the Institute of War. I'm not sure exactly where, but I'm pretty sure that Origin was responsible somehow. You and Taric may want to check on Ahri, Equiste, and Annie. Annie should be in a cell in the dungeon. At least, she was when I last saw her. I would, but I'm currently in Piltover helping a friend with something. If you find anything, let me know via a note attached to this bird. He knows where to find me.

Sigmund
Udyr quietly read the letter. He looked at the raven and nodded. Patting the raven he thought of what he needed to do. He was not sure who Equiste was, but he knew Ahri and Annie. He would deal with the fox first.

Ask Talon

04-14-2012

Quote:
Tool,

We were considering calling you by your given name until we realized you are a cocky, egotistical idiot who thinks too highly of themselves. No prey is too great for Udyr. What is this prey you speak of?
Such a hunt I have planned requires great cunning and speed to escape from the holding of what we would be after. Do you think yourself able to cope?

I don't plan on revealing the target until the interested parties have agreed to join me, if only to keep their inner cowardice from flooding to the surface and backing down.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Quote:
Such a hunt I have planned requires great cunning and speed to escape from the holding of what we would be after. Do you think yourself able to cope?

I don't plan on revealing the target until the interested parties have agreed to join me, if only to keep their inner cowardice from flooding to the surface and backing down.
Talon,

This is Udyr... Dragons fear him. If he were to go to a sauna, it would sweat long before he does. He bats perfect games. He kicks chickens across Runeterra. What could possibly scare him??

BTW: Udyr, should we call you 'he' or 'they'?

Geokhan, President of the Pronoun Club (as well as all other titles as i am the only member).

AskUdyr

04-14-2012

Quote:

Cowardice? COWARDICE?!

*If one were to look outside the Institute window, a column of fire could be seen. The forest is lit and the fire spreading fast. Multiple Summoners are rushing outside to quell the flames. The rest of the note is charred and blackened*

OUR FIST WILL CLAIM THE HEAVENS THEMSELVES! YOU DARE INSINUATE OTHERWISE, GNAT?! NAME THE PREY! WE WILL CLAIM IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Talon,

This is Udyr... Dragons fear him. If he were to go to a sauna, it would sweat long before he does. He bats perfect games. He kicks chickens across Runeterra. What could possibly scare him??

BTW: Udyr, should we call you 'he' or 'they'?

Geokhan, President of the Pronoun Club (as well as all other titles as i am the only member).
YOU CAN USE EITHER GRAMMATICAL SENSE DUE TO OUR NATURE!

iSmurfRaNzx

04-14-2012

Dear Udyr

Is this really emotional to you?
and is it real? :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7pceX_Mnk

-Summoner RaNz