Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

04-05-2012

My goal is to heal and to protect wherever my feet strides and my gaze lands, so if we are able to pin and subdue It, yes, i'd be accomplished.

I had my time with Annie, and i do believe my hand prevented her from becoming another mere void-chained dog like Malzahar, albeit still touched by it. I think that heavy infusions of this world's essence might counter this Origin, as Runeterra's very existence might override It's nonexistence and, thus, 'voidessence'.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
My goal is to heal and to protect wherever my feet strides and my gaze lands, so if we are able to pin and subdue It, yes, i'd be accomplished.

I had my time with Annie, and i do believe my hand prevented her from becoming another mere void-chained dog like Malzahar, albeit still touched by it. I think that heavy infusions of this world's essence might counter this Origin, as Runeterra's very existence might override It's nonexistence and, thus, 'voidessence'.
How exactly are we to infuse anything with our being? What is your idea, Gem Knight?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
We do not care. But perhaps..."You cannot win a game of chess with just a queen..."


Why do i suddenly feel like a meat shield??
I am not Alistar!
(No offense Ali)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

04-05-2012

How may i put this...
When i cast my healing spells, i am not truly casting anything, i just channel the earth's energy, your bear's roar, trough my body and beyond, and i let it's nurturing essence work it. I believe we work similarly, letting the world run trough our bodies and then letting this energy loose.
My idea, at least when the matter is to deal with the puppets, is to let Runeterra embrace them.

For the very elder beast, we would need some more resources...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Getting Gragas to sit on some coal to make diamonds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siyamak

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Have you ever taken a drink out of a brook, only to notice an animal relieving its bladder in it upstream?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Why do i suddenly feel like a meat shield??
I am not Alistar!
(No offense Ali)
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
How may i put this...
When i cast my healing spells, i am not truly casting anything, i just channel the earth's energy, your bear's roar, trough my body and beyond, and i let it's nurturing essence work it. I believe we work similarly, letting the world run trough our bodies and then letting this energy loose.
My idea, at least when the matter is to deal with the puppets, is to let Runeterra embrace them.

For the very elder beast, we would need some more resources...
You would need more than the Celestials of Nature themselves? Simply tell us what you need to channel our power, and if it will cut their ties with Origin then we shall do so. Origin's stench is infecting Runeterra. We can feel it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
Have you ever taken a drink out of a brook, only to notice an animal relieving its bladder in it upstream?
Yes. Yes we have. Then the animal regretted ever doing so.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Sigh...


It's all good, boss-man. Whatever Taric can't handle I will. I may be a bookworm, but the bullies taught me one thing: How to mend bones and cuts quick. Haven't tested them out in a battle with a creature of Origin's caliber, but I am eager to give you my support in this matter.

On a side note, we are not telling Jax, right? Hell, this is between us three, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
You would need more than the Celestials of Nature themselves? Simply tell us what you need to channel our power, and if it will cut their ties with Origin then we shall do so. Origin's stench is infecting Runeterra. We can feel it.
My attempts involved earth, perhaps you could use earth and water... They are orderly and nurturing, should counter the chaos and violence, yes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
It's all good, boss-man. Whatever Taric can't handle I will. I may be a bookworm, but the bullies taught me one thing: How to mend bones and cuts quick. Haven't tested them out in a battle with a creature of Origin's caliber, but I am eager to give you my support in this matter.

On a side note, we are not telling Jax, right? Hell, this is between us three, right?
It is between you, Sigmund, Taric, Omen and we. Quite simply put, Taric's attempt has alerted Origin of the possibility. That means It must be entrapped.

If Jax, Shyvana or Shala find out we will erase the source of such frivolous rumors.