Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
ENTER THE ...VOID. DRAGON.

What is it that you wish to speak of?
We need to make Origin release his puppets. He has upset the balance and us. It is time we showed him the might of Udyr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Hello, Omen. Udyr, and I, would like to discuss your father with you. Specifically if there's any way to beat him out of Annie and anyone else he's moving around like puppets, and kick him back into the Void. Got any ideas, oh enlightened Void Dragon?
We do not need your help. Only our might is needed. We know what must be done, only we can do what is needed. You are not needed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2012

I am willing to do what little I can to help if needed.
Annie should be free and happy....and hopefully not burning me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Udyr. No offense, but y'all are going to get annihilated if you take on Origin on your own. Or have you forgotten what happened when you faced off against Omen? And that was only part of Omen's strength. We're speaking of taking on the progenitor of the Void here. There's no time or space for half measures. And this stuff about only you being able to do what is needed? Sounds like a load of bear dung, if you ask me. And for that matter, it sounds like bear dung even if you don't ask me. Disregarding the fact that he's made a fool of me on more than one ocasion, Origin has personally threatened me twice, and his very presence threatens where I'm from. So, with all due respect, this is as much my fight as it is yours. Whether you think you need my help or not, I'm in. And I will do what must be done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Okay we got a healer (if I tag along), a fighter, and whatever Sigmund is [ooc Now I remember!!! ooc].
We need a rogue and/or ranger and a mage.
Omen counts as a Mage?
If we get Koggy that could be the ranger!
Who knows how to pick locks?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

Senior Member

04-05-2012

I'm quite good with the magics. And I can pick several locks. And I know how to shoot a bow. I'm sort of a jack of all trades.

But I'm game for being the mage.

((For the record, this guy's name is Sigmund. Bright Oblivion is where he's from. It's also been my username for awhile through several different things, so I didn't feel like changing it.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
We need to make Origin release his puppets. He has upset the balance and us. It is time we showed him the might of Udyr.


My father's only weakness is that his power diminishes as he reveals himself outside his realm.

Why else would a god retreat from a fight against mortals?

his form is too chaotic. If he spends too long in our realm he becomes weak.

Fragile.

Mortal.

if you manage to halt his leaving...

he could be excised.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Ok where is a good priest....Kassadin might know!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Udyr. No offense, but y'all are going to get annihilated if you take on Origin on your own. Or have you forgotten what happened when you faced off against Omen? And that was only part of Omen's strength. We're speaking of taking on the progenitor of the Void here. There's no time or space for half measures. And this stuff about only you being able to do what is needed? Sounds like a load of bear dung, if you ask me. And for that matter, it sounds like bear dung even if you don't ask me. Disregarding the fact that he's made a fool of me on more than one ocasion, Origin has personally threatened me twice, and his very presence threatens where I'm from. So, with all due respect, this is as much my fight as it is yours. Whether you think you need my help or not, I'm in. And I will do what must be done.
You seem to have a prompt death wish, speaking to us in such a manner. You have testicular fortitude. Do what you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Okay we got a healer (if I tag along), a fighter, and whatever Sigmund is [ooc Now I remember!!! ooc].
We need a rogue and/or ranger and a mage.
Omen counts as a Mage?
If we get Koggy that could be the ranger!
Who knows how to pick locks?
We do not care. But perhaps..."You cannot win a game of chess with just a queen..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn View Post
My father's only weakness is that his power diminishes as he reveals himself outside his realm.

Why else would a god retreat from a fight against mortals?

his form is too chaotic. If he spends too long in our realm he becomes weak.

Fragile.

Mortal.

if you manage to halt his leaving...

he could be excised.
That presents a problem. That would mean we have to coax him out of three different beings. That would mean what would work the first time, would not work the second nor third time. It would have to be all three of them at the same time. We must simply have the strength to hold him in place. Two questions pertain: Does your father know of us and our nature? And do you know how to exorcise him if need be?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Exorcizing that void thing voice deity? I think i was close to doing so, yes, but i was lacking the strength and endurance to do so.

Udyr, i was going to ask you of Tibbers, but i think i came in time for a different question...
Your bestial powers, their source, which are? The Inner Beast? The very Nature around you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
Exorcizing that void thing voice deity? I think i was close to doing so, yes, but i was lacking the strength and endurance to do so.

Udyr, i was going to ask you of Tibbers, but i think i came in time for a different question...
Your bestial powers, their source, which are? The Inner Beast? The very Nature around you?
Tibbers would not be able to answer. The Phoenix is fire, the Bear is earth, the Turtle is water, the Tiger is air. The Monkey is the playful nature of these elements, the Human is the destructive usage of these elements. It is both Nature and the Inner Beasts. These are also only a few of the Celestial beings, the representations of Nature and the order of the world. That is how we are so powerful, and that is where the synchronization of our abilities come from. That is why these aspects all aid one another instead of extinguishing against one another.

It is not simply fire scorches earth, water extinguishes fire and whatever other nonsense we have heard. Nature is in of itself a beast. Water with fire creates steam, it creates water with wind can create monsoons, fire with air can create the hellish phenomenon of a fire whirl. If we were able to realize our full extent of our skills, the possibilities would be endless.

You have tried before, Gem knight, and failed? That is too bad. Tell us, if we were able to pin and subdue Origin, would you be able to accomplish your goal?