Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raises a brow, and follows Udyr... thinking he might be headed towards a river or waterfall of sorts.

Hm... surely being in all that heat could make anyone thirsty... Diana thought to herself.
((Gah gotta play catch up!))

Udyr would eventually make his way towards a river. At the river, he would sit on its bank and pick up stones. In his grip, he would literally crush them one by one, alternating hands as he needed. He would stop crushing rocks in his grip, and with his fingertips, at fifty each side. The beast man would get up and completely disrobed without any care of who was watching.

Udyr would then leap into the river and purposely started to swim upstream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra quickly pushes herself to the side, the heat singing the leaves along her left hand side causing them to dry up and look brittle.
"It annoys me..."
She places her hands on the groud and the brittle leaves seem to regenerate and look as good as new.

He incinerates the sapling, her eyes flash and great thorned vines tear up from the ground around him, resisting the intense heat around his body. She glares at him, anger seething from her words, "It. Was. But. A sapling."
The vines thrash about aiming to slice deep into Udyr's flesh.
The beast man allowed the vines to slice into him, feeling the full heat and fire of over a thousand Celsius. Udyr shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Your anger means nothing to us. You are an ember spitting at an inferno."

His brow furrowed and pointed at the tree, "Did that hurt you? Did that matter to you? Why? It was weak. It deserved death for being weaker. Is that not what you believe?" Udyr tilted his head, staring at Zyra, "Does the life of some take precedence over others, even though they are weaker?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Nidalee caught up to Udyr, showing him that a human husk does not prove to be as powerful as a true feline being is. She sat down on a tree branch where Udyr would land next, and if the Animal Spirit would look up to see the shadow that seemed to cover the branch, they would see a certain cougar licking its paw.
Udyr growled and leaped backwards, away from Nidalee. "We forgot how fast you are. No matter, it only makes it more of a challenge."

The beast man sat himself on a branch opposite to the cougar. "Shall we make a wager, Nidalee?"

Ask TheThorns

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The beast man allowed the vines to slice into him, feeling the full heat and fire of over a thousand Celsius. Udyr shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Your anger means nothing to us. You are an ember spitting at an inferno."

His brow furrowed and pointed at the tree, "Did that hurt you? Did that matter to you? Why? It was weak. It deserved death for being weaker. Is that not what you believe?" Udyr tilted his head, staring at Zyra, "Does the life of some take precedence over others, even though they are weaker?"
Zyra growls at Udyr,
"Then when you were an infant you deserved death for being weak. It did not hurt me. It angered me. Needless destruction of nature... Nature does not abide by the same rules as you. I mean nature itself, not the animals. Humans have long lost their connection to nature, and the few that have retained it, do so in a twisted manner."

She sneers, the vines lashing violently about him,
"It matters to me because I have a connection with the trees and plants, one like you would not understand unless you yourself were connected to the roots and vines themselves at one point." Anger still flaired behind her eyes, "Go forth and jump into a pit of lava, you are weaker than the heat, you are weaker than the liquid magma as it fills your lungs and then, if you do manage to survive, the magma would solidify in your lungs and suffocate you. By that, you are weaker than nature and deserve to die."

AskUdyr

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra growls at Udyr,
"Then when you were an infant you deserved death for being weak. It did not hurt me. It angered me. Needless destruction of nature... Nature does not abide by the same rules as you. I mean nature itself, not the animals. Humans have long lost their connection to nature, and the few that have retained it, do so in a twisted manner."

She sneers, the vines lashing violently about him,
"It matters to me because I have a connection with the trees and plants, one like you would not understand unless you yourself were connected to the roots and vines themselves at one point." Anger still flaired behind her eyes, "Go forth and jump into a pit of lava, you are weaker than the heat, you are weaker than the liquid magma as it fills your lungs and then, if you do manage to survive, the magma would solidify in your lungs and suffocate you. By that, you are weaker than nature and deserve to die."
Udyr glared at Zyra, letting the vines lash at him. He bled, and did so quite a bit, but he did not seem to care. "Then as an act of nature..."

The beast man grabbed one of her lashing vines, letting it writhe in his grasp.

"You deserve to die for being weaker than me."

Udyr violently pulled at the vine, his white heat exploding from his fist at the same time. If successful, Zyra would find herself being catapulted towards Udyr, off of her feet, and her face now directly aimed at his now readied fist.

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-16-2013

Quote:

Udyr growled and leaped backwards, away from Nidalee. "We forgot how fast you are. No matter, it only makes it more of a challenge."

The beast man sat himself on a branch opposite to the cougar. "Shall we make a wager, Nidalee?"
Nidalee extended her [licked] front paw to Udyr for a silent agreement. If he held her cougarpaw, the cougar would have him name his terms.

Ask the Lunari

01-18-2013

Quote:
((Gah gotta play catch up!))

Udyr would eventually make his way towards a river. At the river, he would sit on its bank and pick up stones. In his grip, he would literally crush them one by one, alternating hands as he needed. He would stop crushing rocks in his grip, and with his fingertips, at fifty each side. The beast man would get up and completely disrobed without any care of who was watching.

Udyr would then leap into the river and purposely started to swim upstream.
Interesting....

Diana raises a brow when they arrive at the river, and watched as Udyr crushed the stones.

She would continue watching before he stripped suddenly and jumped into the river, and simply followed from behind, on the riverbed... reluctantly grabbing his Gi & clothes that he had left.

Ask the Lunari

01-27-2013

((Bumps? Dx))

AskUdyr

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Nidalee extended her [licked] front paw to Udyr for a silent agreement. If he held her cougarpaw, the cougar would have him name his terms.
"If you are able to find us, to catch us, by the time the moon rises, then we shall grant you a single favor. If you are unable, then you will admit your body's frailty."

((I'm back, b#@!es!))

Quote:
Interesting....

Diana raises a brow when they arrive at the river, and watched as Udyr crushed the stones.

She would continue watching before he stripped suddenly and jumped into the river, and simply followed from behind, on the riverbed... reluctantly grabbing his Gi & clothes that he had left.
Udyr eventually stopped swimming up the stream and swam to the riverbank. Upon making it on land, he shook himself wildly, throwing water in every direction. He glared at the lady of the moon, not really caring about his current state of being. "Why are you holding our clothing? Put them back."

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Quote:

((I'm back, b#@!es!))

Udyr eventually stopped swimming up the stream and swam to the riverbank. Upon making it on land, he shook himself wildly, throwing water in every direction. He glared at the lady of the moon, not really caring about his current state of being. "Why are you holding our clothing? Put them back."
((ABOUT TIME!!! XD))

Diana would come to a stop as Udyr exited the water. She would then eye him as he shook himself off, some of the water actually reaching her before he spoke.

I do not wish to see that when you exit the river, as natural as it is. Diana remarked, pointing at Udyrs groin area.

So, I brought these and will continue watching you.

She would then walk up to the beastmans, and place his clothing right in front of him, in the very same fashion it was laid when he stripped, before turning to return her original distance to him.

Ask the Lunari

03-07-2013

((bump for udyr, because I know he's still around >_>))

AskUdyr

03-07-2013

Quote:
((ABOUT TIME!!! XD))

Diana would come to a stop as Udyr exited the water. She would then eye him as he shook himself off, some of the water actually reaching her before he spoke.

I do not wish to see that when you exit the river, as natural as it is. Diana remarked, pointing at Udyrs groin area.

So, I brought these and will continue watching you.

She would then walk up to the beastmans, and place his clothing right in front of him, in the very same fashion it was laid when he stripped, before turning to return her original distance to him.
"We do not care what you want to see or not see," Udyr grunted. "We do as we wish, and we are not wearing clothing at the moment."

The beast man then started to observe himself for an hour straight. He pinched and poked at his muscles, and seemed to scan every inch of his body, his sausage fingers drumming and dancing along his skin as thought it were looking for something. Diana would soon realize, after he started to check his calves, that this was his form of doing a checkup on himself.