Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked solo Q dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jokapwn

02-26-2012

Too many times have I met that one person that calls one role. Just because a person before him picked the role he called, he starts QQ and griefs. I have never gone over 1300 however, so I cannot say how common this is at ranked play. I do not understand something though, why penalize unranked play?
1. Makes good players harder to get placed.
2. Games seem to be based on chance. (glee in joy the moment I fall in Q with no trolls)
3. Stuck with grievers who make the game unenjoybale.
I have played many games that were 4v5, 3v5, even 2v5, because one person didn't get the role he wanted and harasses other players to the point of quitting. I would appreciate either a vote kick option during Q or no penalty for dodge <1250 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerraEarth

02-26-2012

This really is a big problem even in the 1500s where i currently am. been dealing with it ever since i wwas 1050 and let me tell you it never changes. people are always stubborn about calling out roles/champions and adamantly having to have them otherwise they troll/feed/rage/etc. it's just a big mess. makes the game very unejoyable.