Singed Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dackon

02-27-2012

I main singed. pushing random lanes dose have a purpus so dose being in team fights its a balance and useing the right times to do so. i agree with smileylphie. a singed can force them to send one or two people to his lane then teleport to the team fight too or cut off there escape.... but as with all champions there are always badies

Tizpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElf View Post
Don't play Singed much, but typically you take fling first, right?
I usually take fling if it's a duo lane. If I am running solo, I take poison at level one.

Enohpiris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

I consider this different. Usually people who main singed are team players. You probably got the guys who don't main singed. It's more obvious if they only obtain recommended gear.

Edmad is Hetero

02-27-2012

Well I mean come on, it's Singed am I right? If he gets paired with a pretty weak solo top champ or someone that needs to chase to do damage then he just tears it up in team fights. It's always fun to run into all 5 of them enemy team and kill all of them by kiting. Of course in ranked it's a completely different issue. As for your question, it depends. Sometimes Singed players are great team tanks but sometimes they just kite by themselves the whole game.

Seenan

02-27-2012

Weeeell, don't downvote spam me, but I get poison at level 1 at all times. I also tend to do fine with assisting rather than killing. The best Singed game I've had with a good kill and assist amount is 17-10-25. The 10 was because they had a Vayne + Tryn that would be the only ones to kill me if I wasn't prepared.

Atzigan

02-27-2012

Singed is really squishy early game, but late game his ult and his health are retarded. That plus poison is a game changer. He's been nerfed hard but he's still good. Good singed players will not care about a thing and will pass the enemy turret to keep on farming. He's fun to play, fling makes my day happier. Although I don't play him that much. All you have to do is shut him down early game if you can't then maybe late game you're screwed. Just don't let him farm play aggressive and you'll be happy. I troll on singed players when I choose talon early game. For some odd reason Talon handles him really well. Late game if you didn't shut him down, you're in trouble mister.

habahnow

02-28-2012

i love playing singed but i normally play support characters in order compliment my team's line up. so i would have to disagree with that unless i am unknowingly not a team player 0.0

i love singed's combat style, "what do i do? the enemy is almost dead!" response "run!" scenario two"what do i do? im almost dead" response-"run!" and it is funny all the players that still run in after me lol, especially other singed players

Garnet

02-28-2012

Past couple of times I teamed with a Singed, I was playing Lux, and they kept flinging enemies out of my lucent/ult. :I That's my only beef with Singed players. Otherwise they're pretty awesome.