Singed Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raticate tail

02-26-2012

Anybody else notice how players that main singed just tend to be terrible team players?

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylisa View Post
Anybody else notice how players that main singed just tend to be terrible team players?
Usually.

longobongo

02-26-2012

Quote:
Nope.

Dark Ajax

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by longobongo View Post
Nope.
nope

LoginFix4Gumyste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Quote:
What do you consider as a terrible team player? Do you mean like ksing cuz of his poison or do you mean sometimes flinging out of your combo, or just plain "screw the team I am Singed"

Nochee

02-26-2012

I main singed. If you get poison first, I usually tend to start tearing up.

Haen

02-26-2012

Don't play Singed much, but typically you take fling first, right?

As for Singed players being terrible teammates, I don't know that I've had that issue personally. Most of them are typically pretty tanky and willing to run in first and initiate.

Reichbane

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoginFix4Gumyste View Post
What do you consider as a terrible team player? Do you mean like ksing cuz of his poison or do you mean sometimes flinging out of your combo, or just plain "screw the team I am Singed"
I laughed so hard...

Anyway I main Singed and I team play okay. Probably cause I play with a friend. But I do really well top with Ashe.

raticate tail

02-26-2012

In my experiences they've spent most of their time pushing random lanes in times when it isn't appropriate to as well as running around trying to 1v5 all the time.

SmileyLPhie

02-27-2012

Well if you see your singed player pushing lanes when the enemy is pushing a certain lane, he is doing his job. Singed is the ultimate lane pusher and basically owns games when he is super farmed. Basically, when I see the enemy team pushing bot, I teleport top and push the lane in couple of seconds to their tower. This forces them to back off their push and save their tower. Late game singed, if farmed, is nearly invincible and trolls people by running around and flipping everyone in his path.