Mecha/Battle Cast Elise skin idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PerformingCircus

04-27-2013

I think this would be a welcome idea to Elise, who is a very complex champion, high win rates, and a lot of pro support.

I think a Mecha/Battle Cast Elise skin would be completely PERFECT for Elise. Everyone else wants funny skins for her, or new types of spiders, and I get that. But Elise's character is simply one thing: a wicked bad***. Giving her a battle cast skin is ideal - seeing as how she has the perfect moveset to work with the idea, and still show off to everyone she's the one you want to ban. :P

Human Form

Her Q could be changed into a quick missile type attack, with an explosion on impact.

Her W is perfect as well - a mechanical spiderling that explodes when it reaches its target, with a successful "detonation" sound upon exploding. If it doesn't find a target, a high pitched robotic, mono-tone "Oh no" would be screamed before the spider explodes alone.

Her E could be a net type stun, and her chest opens up to shoot it out, then closing up instantly.

Transforming to spider form could have a "WARNING! WARNING! EVIL!" font displayed and flash, simliar to Kha'zix's Mecha skin, with an electric animation/burst of light, or maybe even a quick transform a la transformers.

Spider Form

The spider of course would be mechanical, but this model of Elise is perfected: no steam, no buzzes, just metal harmony.

She would look similar to this, with pointed metal for her legs, sharp as a razor:
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/je...cal-spider.jpg

Her Q wouldn't be really changed much, still a great lunge animation.

Her W would be a small bust of electricity to signify the increase in attack speed.

Her E is my favorite idea thus far. She could teleport in a sense upward, but still to where players could tell her E was being used, and when she drops, she could reappear at the enemy/where she started.

If you all have any ideas, want to draw this, or anything, let me know! I would just DIE if this came true. Elise is my favorite champion by far. I love to draw, so I'll see with what I can come up with!

I posted this thread in the suggestion thread, so hopefully they'll take a look at it. Maybe if we get some good drawings, we could show them how awesome this could be!

PerformingCircus

04-28-2013

Bump.

DarthDutchy

05-11-2013

Bump

michailw13

05-22-2013

this is a nice idea. i would love to see this come to life.