Does ranked bum people out less than normal does

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huudi

02-26-2012

I'm getting my computer fixed in a week or two, else I would start ranked games now that I have a lot of champions and runes. What's the attitude like in ranked? Worse or better? Normal games really bum me out man there is so much hate, everyone ****s on everyone and there is no winners really. I even kinda wishfully find myself wondering if I could turn off all chat whatsoever. Maybe it's a losing streak but people really bum me out in this game

ADGarner

02-26-2012

Friend I'd look in to /mute allies or /mute all. Also ranked games end up in Tribunal cases often...

Huudi

02-26-2012

People make me sad. Not to say that I AM a kind person, but it would be next to impossible to be a kind person and play this game regularly

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Ranked attitude is terrible around 1200 elo where you start. Everyone is a tryhard, half the people don't understand basic things like team comp. And if you start to get behind its a rush to point the finger at someone and blame them for the loss rather than figure out how you can turn the game around. Its true what they say about ranked, find a duo queue partner who is roughly around your skill level.

Honestly, I understand the mechanics of picking/counterpicking well, but I have a hard time playing ranked, because tryhards are not fun, even when its not aimed at me. And the general annoyance of last pick picking what is clearly the worst selection for the team. Karthus, Irelia, Udyr (jungle), Vayne, hmmm...you know what? We need a Brand...Oh and btw, mid or I feed.

Hyosun

02-27-2012

There is a bit more of a serious aspect to ranked. But this can be a good or bad thing. One problem is that people who are normally immature and unable to cope lash out venomously because everyone feels pressure to do well in ranked. On the plus side you'll get a lot of players who are eager to win and bring their A game and you have all the wonderful aspects of lol in abundance.

In general I've found that the better the player, the better their manners. These players understand that calling each other out only hurts the team and they are too busy typing "ob 7:32" or "i think he's going for red first" than typing "dude you suck wtf im reporting you noob ez". Some of the players that will stomp you the hardest are the most polite and happy-go-lucky joksters who are just having a great time. I mean look at Dyrus.

so in short, baddies are everywhere and they ruin the game. But if you have a high win/loss ratio in ranked you have an opportunity to leave the **** baddie community behind.