Blue vs. Purple

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wangus Vacuum

02-26-2012

I play fixed cam, when Im on blue I usualy do pretty well, when on purple I can hardly do anything. It especialy sucks when your ranged, melee is not as bad. But the advantage is still extremely unfair IMO

longobongo

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHLdotCOM View Post
I play fixed cam, when Im on blue I usualy do pretty well, when on purple I can hardly do anything. It especialy sucks when your ranged, melee is not as bad. But the advantage is still extremely unfair IMO
Regardless of the side you play on, you are at a huge disadvantage if you play with your camera locked. Map awareness is extremely important, you need to learn to play with your camera unlocked.

ADGarner

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by infested999 View Post
- Easier for jungler to gank bot
- Bot lane can get double golems before minions arrive only on the blue side
- On the blue team, their solo top can get their blue buff, which makes for a good gangplank with blue buff combo
- The sight advantage since the bottom of the screen is covered by the HUD
Forgot two
-Blue team does not need to pull dragon out in to the river to protect against smite attempts.
-Can flash to their side of the jungle from the dragon wall or vice versa.

Bukumber Express

02-26-2012

I just don't like playing in the downward direction. Enemy champions get to spot you first. But like it was said, unlocking the camera can help a lot if you know how to do it right and not end up sending the camera to the other side of the map.

ADGarner

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornley View Post
I just don't like playing in the downward direction. Enemy champions get to spot you first. But like it was said, unlocking the camera can help a lot if you know how to do it right and not end up sending the camera to the other side of the map.
I actually prefer purple. Jungle invade is so much nicer. I can check dragon and try to steal red buff in the same pass.