trying to escape elo hell -stream-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joeygamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

http://www.own3d.tv/live/238079

lets see how many baddies i can carry!

Do i belong here?!

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

As a fellow AP carry...initial thought so far. I don't really like the Lux pick as there are plenty of stronger AP carries out right now, but I won't criticize too much in that regard as a champ you're good with is better than an OP champ.

I will say, your buy of a meki to start is pretty terrible. If you really feel you need the mana regen, start with a doran. Typically I suggest boots/3 health pots so you can stay in lane as long as possible.

Clarity is also a trash spell. Ignite will help you secure kills, exhaust will help you secure kills. Teleport maybe in certain circumstances. But those should be your primary choices. Plus, for the sake of taking clarity, learn to last hit better without your abilities and a good jungler should be donating 2nd blue to you. Even without it, you shouldn't need clarity.

That first blood given to Morde was a terrible misplay. It happens, but no reason you should have taken 2 tower hits. A health pot there also could have helped you live against minion dmg.

It was a good call to go bot to try to secure that early kill, but a terrible escape that shouldn't have worked vs Lee Sin. Especially if you were going to flash, you should have just flashed over a wall and been safe.

RoA isn't a terrible first item. Especially because you don't have much kill potential vs Morde. Being that Lux's dmg is a little low and Morde has a decent hp with his shield. Still, Lux has a strong early game that you should be taking advantage of with double/triple doran's. Of course the morde was less than impressive with his ability to stay alive. Here is also where an ignite could have probably secured you 1 or 2 kills as well as that extra dmg from Doran's.

Good job grabbing extra cs when your jungler wasn't nearby off your own camps, every little bit helps.

You beasted that Morde in CS in lane. Which meant often you were pushed up to his turret. Get some wards for your side lanes do you don't die. You also blew flash at a trivial point and it was down when you got ganked.

Anyway, just my 2 cents from watching the first 20 minutes of your game.

Shakuro

02-26-2012

Oh man, when I started to watch you were doing a glass cannon Heimerdinger. lvl 1 boots and multiple archangles staves. 1/7/x

ELO Hell suits you lol

*EDIT: Wow that vayne is carrying you well

Clappy

02-26-2012

What is Elo ?

Shakuro

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappy View Post
What is Elo ?
It is the ranking system that reflects your skill level (wins/losses), and is used to build teams of roughly equal skill.

You do have an ELO for non-ranked games, but it is not shown.

Altranium

02-26-2012

You scored a triple, ran to their 2nd mid turret and dove when your team was not in position, just for a single kill. Don't get cocky, play smart and then maybe you'll leave elo hell. But for now, you deserve to be in it.