Rune Combiner problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

j3staG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

I go to the rune combiner and I put in two tier 3 runes, i click the combiner button and nothing happens. If i rapidly click the center combine button the combinig animation happens and then the middle where the combine button is, just pulses blue and the instructions just say "Melting your runes to form your reward". and nothing happens and i've tried multiple times with same result and waited for 5 minutes.

Emmerloth

02-25-2012

i've had the same issues. i really want to know how to fix it

Rattletrapp

02-25-2012

I am also having issues with the Rune Combiner.

No matter what, 2 or 5 runes, whenever I try to combine them all the runes slide into the center and then nothing happens and it sits pulsing as if its about to do it...forever. Waited 15 minutes, kept at it. I've quit out and retried it several times. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. Please fix it?

j3staG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

I can post screenshots too if needed.

Razdatko

02-26-2012

same here.. its impossible to combine any runes, its just pulsating blue centre forever

Shieldftw

02-26-2012

yep same thing with me as well

controlzetas

02-26-2012

i read a lot of posts like this, and its being for about 3 weeks... idk if riot has notice the problem, or they just cant fix it D: i have sum t2 runes and i cant melt D:

GailerHeiko

02-26-2012

Same problem.
I also recognized in the top left corner of the window, in the information box, for about 1 to 2 seconds "Disconnected from PVP.net"-message appear.
When going back to the rune page and again in the rune combiner the combining animation is still there

JoySTyx

02-26-2012

yet another one
rune combiner animation freezes (with 5 runes)

FIyingPig

02-26-2012

I'm having the same problem. Riot should take a look at this.