What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faver Jo

02-29-2012

Balls to the face late in a teamfight with Mantheon, rightfully claiming all kills as my own.

Irelia Bot

02-29-2012

Sometimes it is much harder then it should be to get a penta kill try being a super fed akali and getting denied 4 times by your own team in one game ending 36/7...-_- and then said team will not help you push when they are all dead so you lose.

SavageKantus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

My first Penta kill was on Kathus free week however! it wasn't ever mentioned in the chat log "Penta-kill" and I still think it goes un-sung.

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Mordes are great for Penta kills. Cause you can nearly instant gank their AD carry, who then snipes their whole team while you AOE them down.

AD sona. I have seen a penta kill with one of those.
Granted was a bit cheap, but to be fair her ult was on cooldown when the battle started.

She got a strong passive shot for first kill. Her AOE damage KSed the 2nd kill. She got 3rd kill with auto attack, then her ult was up and she blasted last 2.

so mainly all were sorta KS kills but she got one.

I have gotten a penta with soraka, but that was prior to changes, and fyi I was on hit crit soraka. Their team didn't know what to do. lol

Brand as well

HearshotKDS

02-29-2012

Fed kennen is relatively easy to get pentakills with, mainly because he has 2 and half AoE spells, and his ult ticks so frequently its easy to get the last hit on people in a crowded situation.

Ulquiorra995

02-29-2012

I got my first and only with Twitch. They just had that nice line position...

Phat

02-29-2012

My first penta was with Mord. So fun... ULT the enemy's fed Yi. GG

exelsis xax

02-29-2012

Yesterday I got 3 pentakills as mordekaiser IN THE SAME GAME, courtesy of the enemy cait who built 100% glass cannon. I think I have 20+ true pentas as mordekaiser now. Maybe 30+ additional "false pentas", where you get a triple/quad, then kill the remainder, but a few seconds after the multikill timer is up. Mordekaiser is the pubstomping champion, even if he is now the weakest champion in the game numbers wise.

DarlingNiki

02-29-2012

I got a quadra with Olaf but Vlad's ult killed the 5th before I could get him. Of the champions I've played, he's definitely the closest to getting pentakill. I've seen a Caitlin do it before a few times, just FaF and cleans up after the AoE tank ults go off.

Yodle

02-29-2012

My first and only penta came with my favorite champ: Kennen. No I didn't press R and just stand there and clean up the other team. I actually only hit the enemy Veigar (because I knew if he ulted me I was insta-dead) with my ultimate, the rest I killed with well-placed shurikens as they ran (3 had died on my team since I had focused Veigar). It was awesome, especially since it was about 20-30 minutes in and I was only 2-2-3 at that point.