What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

espn123

02-07-2013

Anyone with a passive that stacks cool downs from kills: Katarina, Master Yi, Tristana, etc.

agbudar

02-07-2013

quadra on vayne at lvl 1 almost penta ... couldnt towerdive at lvl 1

quadra on volibear solo top was a teamfight and almost a penta

mordekaiser with the enemy carry (who was incredibly fed) quadra again our adc decided it was better to kill secure then let the morde get the penta for pretty much 1v5 the team....

soraka quadra again (no vids sry gotta believe my word on it) needless to say our adc was pissed.

edit

easiest champs to get penta's on well karthus comes to mind seen it more then any champion out there

yi if they are beast seen it also alot he ties very closely second for me

only once did i see a katarina do it (she got lucky in all honesty)

only once did i see a fiddle do it

and i believe i've seen talon do it as well

ofc lets not mention darius.... hes third

Phares

02-09-2013

My friend got two pentakills with pantheon in one day. just wait for a game where your team is doing decent and its a pretty easy penta.

Derrick the tpt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

my official pentakills have been from vayne nasus and jax. easiest would be tank nasus with iceborn and massive q stack, but then the normal one would be attk speed vayne. get that 3 hits in and its like a nuke. I can safely say vayne is the best lategame champion with flash cleanse. dodge all the skill shots and condemn to stop channels

Ginjavitis

03-09-2013

i think evelynn has a higher potential then you give her credit for....eve with a lich, d-cap, an rylais has so much dps and chasing potential that you can melt almost anyone

Kurogane Hammer

03-09-2013

Sona

DoYouEvenFaker

03-10-2013

I have never had a pentakill in ranked before. I think it has to do with me maining fizz. He is meant to assassinate the adc, not take down the whole enemy team.

l Tex l

03-10-2013

I've gotten 3 as Kat, she's amazing at pentas if you don't get shut down and have the reflexes.

Actually, I got 2 in one game with her. xD

Ryze is a decent penta champ, but you need to make sure you get the last hit which is kind of hard in the midst of a team fight.

Invictrix

03-10-2013

Akali seems to get a few pentakills nowadays, and Mordekaiser definently can if he can get the enemy carry at a key moment.

Hexxidecimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Akali