What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puritee

02-01-2013

All my pentakills have been on Vayne. Late game Vayne = GG. Other than that oddly enough I got one on Heimer a while back.

Horuspinker

02-02-2013

karthus with an aoe team.

ThundaSt0rm

02-02-2013

Quote:
All my pentakills have been on Vayne. Late game Vayne = GG. Other than that oddly enough I got one on Heimer a while back.
Late game Vayne will reck your anus.

The only Pentakill I've ever gotten was oddly.....with shaco.

ShadyKilling

02-02-2013

my first unofficial penta was with amumu the ad almost got away if it wasnt for flash+ stickybandage the second was in ranked game with alkali inside their jungle mid game

phantom1516

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

umm teemo anyone? rage wall ftw

Sore Tooth

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by puritee View Post
Vayne is one of the strongest late game champs in the game. Build three phantom dancers on him and some AD items, without any boots, and u will easily devastate the orher team even if u start off bad.
And karthus. Mahn karthus is perhaps one of the most likely chanps to get a pentakill. With baron buff, i can get almost 900 AP (in the latest update) and damn with the right items and correct ult timing, a triple is almost guaranteed. Cuz his aoe does like 300-400 DPS now thats ridiculous (in a good way). His my favourite champ. My whole history is only him.

Ixeya

02-03-2013

All can get the penta, more likely with "AD (Jump) carry" or "Burst Dmg Champions".

Except Teemo, Teemo can get a Hexakill, kills his own team, can kill you and the annunciator.

Then comes "the situation", and "Luck".

AversiveBias

02-03-2013

Brand, Kata, Amumu, Morgana, Karthus...

Wambol

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixeya View Post
All can get the penta, more likely with "AD (Jump) carry" or "Burst Dmg Champions".

Except Teemo, Teemo can get a Hexakill, kills his own team, can kill you and the annunciator.

Then comes "the situation", and "Luck".
I got a quadra kill as teemo, and I was dead the entire time from initiation to ace.

Archon147

02-07-2013

my only penta has been with anivia at end game. their whole team tried to take dragon and our team came in to steal. ulti and wall them in. Q E GG. but it was end game and my R hit for 300+ a second so while they fought the tank on the other side of the wall I did me. Mordekaiser is also pretty easy my best game with him i got a quadra back to back and we won. last guy sat in the fountain :c