What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFisterRoboto

01-06-2013

Gotten a couple of quadras with Shyvana, nearly got a penta. I think it's highly doable on her.

MrSnitches

01-06-2013

Karthus.

PENTASTEEEEEEEEEEEAL

DonutMage

Recruiter

01-12-2013

My 2 pentas were with Twitch and Yi. The Twitch one was pretty quick, activated ult, all of them were lined up,got easy quadra and hunted Talon for the 5th. Yi is pretty easy just, mash down on R and Q and you should have atleast a quadra.

ImpTaimer

01-12-2013

Any champ can obtain a Pentakill (via "killstealing").

It's difficult for a champ to solo a Pentakill.

Even if you solo a pentakill, it was because of events that occured in the game with the assistance of other team mates.

You want to brag about that pentakill? 1v5 or 1v3 an entire game.

Might as well call it Pentasteal, because you're depriving your team from gold and experience.

Mohrb

01-12-2013

My proudest moment (which I apologized for)... Triple kill with soraka. ... And I didn't have my Q... Playing a full mana battery for a carry (i think ez or someone who was gobbling all the mana I could give them. Via accidental auto attacks between heals...

... In a ranked game. When double kill came up, my carry was pissed for me being sloppy... But after triple kill everyone laughed for a good 5 minutes.

FakeKill

01-13-2013

I don't have penta but one game I make quadra almost penta with Riven.She is very powerfully and one quadra with Irelia

DarkLordYami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Any champ can get a penta kill, whether or not they earned it. Whats not impressive is when you have that one guy who ks's the entire match then complains when you 'stole his penta' by blocking the ezreal **** blob while having your thornmail on.

Kyrum

01-13-2013

My first one was with teemo (no mushrooms involved. Just autoattacking and a q now and again.), Second one was with ezreal (doesnt count), and I almost had one yesterday as jungle fiddle with the perfect crow storm but the support sona stole the final kill. That sucked, but I would say the easiest person to get a penta with is master yi and darius.

Sir Fuzzy

01-13-2013

Only 2 pentas I have gotten were with Singed and Wukong. The Singed one hardly even counts cuz I was just running around the team fight gassing it up and threw some people back once or twice and there it was.
With Wukong I pretty much solo'd the entire team but I was like 4 levels higher than anyone and at no point did the enemy team say "**** it lets all split in seperate directions" they just kept running and attacking me as a group. It was still a really close call and required a a couple W's and some lifesteal to come out with even a sliver of health at the end.

Teemo NA

01-15-2013

This thread is about champs get the pentakills easier. So assassins? Bruisers? Adc's? Mages?

I'm thinking bruisers personally. They have the tankiness to stay alive easier than other throughout a fight, and have enough damage from AD to deliver kills.

With that being said, here's an update on who I've gotten penta's with:
Akali
Graves
Morgana
Talon

2 assassins in the list make me realize that they have possibilities too if they can just get the tanks nuked down. That's where they can probably end up KS'ing the tankies and then go nuke the squishies.

So, who do you think is more likely to get a Pentakill? State names, classes and reasons