What champs get Pentakills?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aranarth

09-13-2012

I've seen two Tristanas get pentakills recently.

The Blue Jelly

09-13-2012

I know it's supposed to be *get* pentakills, but...
Ahri has a very very hard time getting pentas. Her damage is three-target, meaning getting a fourth is a chore already. If she gets a penta, it's likely by kill-securing one or two during the fight- as her damage output is not designed for getting all 5.

Sneekay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

I'm surprised to have only seen one passing mention of Kog'Maw.

Kog'maw likely isn't the easiest champ to get pentakills on, because he is very squishy with no escapes and won't survive teamfights without a good team, and good positioning. That said, Kog'maw is the master of clean-up. How often do you see a Kog'maw pick off a low enemy who was way out of reach, halfway across the jungle? For me, pretty much every game I play with one. He's simply incredible at securing kills and getting last hits in, because of his inherent attack speed, range, and spammable ulti combined. If a team fight goes in your favour and the enemy team disengages at low health, Kog'maw will clean it up no problem for a potential easy penta. Not to mention they're always epic snipe-kills with him, unlike the inevitable drag of Yi-kiting. :P The number of tourneys I've watched with Kog'maws getting quadrakills and pentakills on a professional level really stand to vouch for his power at cleaning up.

I suppose the reason he wasn't mentioned is because he's rarely played, and very team-reliant.

TheRealBrave

09-13-2012

Akali, Ezreal

PyGoN

09-13-2012

I got a fun little penta with a well aimed lee sin ulti, one kick, 5 kills.

good times

venationix

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giltia Zero View Post
Only impressive Pentakills are Sona Pentakills.

You get a Pentakill with Sona? You are a LEGEND.
I've seen a pentakill sona before

theloopylobster

12-03-2012

I have to admit, Im on 12 or so penta's, I had 2 with the before remake Jax (back when dodge was around and you could stack gunblades), 1 with Vayne (this one was before 30), and I have gotten 3 as Jayce, 2 as AP Nidalee (one of which was 2v5 with a support taric, twin heal too strong), 1 as ezreal, 1 as Irelia, and 2 as Annie.

So its not so much as who can you get it on (though people that deal a lot of damage have a good time of it, its more the positioning, how fed you were, or how in sync you are with your team.

for example, one of my Nidalee penta kills was a 2v5, me and Taric versing the entire enemy team, all on 3/4-full health. He would stun the squishy's so I could spear them, and we would heal each other up. It ended up with me just surviving the Kassadin as my final spear took him as he escaped over the wall, and I healed out of the last tic of ignite, Taric killed himself, so as to give me the penta. That's the sort of teamwork you need for one, unless you're just ridiculously fed like 20/0 at 15 minutes

Bearded Police

12-03-2012

Surprisingly, I've gotten a pentakill with LeBlanc, once. It was a 5v5 team fight, we had the advantage. Everyone on my team died but me, and I was left with 2 low health enemies and a Rammus who was reasonably tanky. Finished off the 2 low health enemies, and Rammus and I went at it. It was a close one but in the end I was victorious.

OT Shadow

12-03-2012

i'm on about 20 pentakills.

1 on cho gath
3 on draven
8 with zed (when he first came out but i no longer play him as he is broken and i have found multiple flaws with him)
5 on caitlin
1 on blitzcrank.
2 on teemo (one being from shroom,s leading up to a teamfight which lead to an easy win. gotta love 1k ap on teemo_

Nea De Penserhir

12-03-2012

Supported champs.