Nerf nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unsigned Chaos

4 Weeks Ago

Why the heck is Nasus so out of control? The fact that he can carry ANY game without even backdooring is stupid. I'm going to explain my last three games below.

Game #1:
Enemy Nasus got destroyed early game, our top laner (me) was 8/0/0. Our mid lane was even and our bot lane was yet to draw blood. Enemy Nasus got no stacks throughout the game and eventually gave up with top. He decided to go bot lane. Guess what? He got fed down there. Even with our mid lane and our duo bot. He was 0/8/0 when he first went down. He had nearly nothing, how the heck could he do anything? Next thing you know he is 21/8 and GG.

Game #2:
My team has a Nasus and so does the enemy. Both did well top, then our Nasus disconnected, then my mid disconnected, then my jungler disconnected. Leaving me and my support to win the game (even though we destroyed bot). We can't win a 2v5, honestly I was the only one that could do damage and it wasn't enough.

Game #3:
We had a duo top (since two instalok'd...). They zoned Nasus so hard. 15 minutes of non stop zoning and they realize that the enemy Nasus has more cs then them combined. Let me mention that he RARELY got to hit a minion and the our duo took every cs they could. Next thing you know Nasus goes in for a 1v2 turret dive, lands both kills and walks away with half hp. All 5 went top to get him and guess what? Him and Tryndamere killed all of us.

Let's look at how Nasus is set-up shall we?

His Passive give him 10-20% (depending on his level) BONUS lifesteal. 10% is the same amount as a BotRK double that when it's 20%. Too much.

His Q gives him 3 more damage on his Q if he can kill a minion last hit with it. With 100 cs he could have 300 bonus damage. 100 cs is normally around 20 minutes in where most people still have 1500-2000 health. Too much.

His W starts with 35% movement speed slow. Late game it goes up to 65%. By DEFAULT it slows players more than exhaust. It also lasts for 5 FREAKING SECONDS. TOO MUCH.

His E, can't really complain, but let's look at it, starts with 55 Magic Damage, ending at 215 + 60% of his AP.

His Ult gives Nasus 300 - 600 HP IMMEDIATELY, and increasing his range by 50. Anyone within his 175 range, gets a percentage of their health taken from them every second. 6.375% of their health goes straight to Nasus's damage, meaning more damage for an already extremely strong champion. This effect lasts for 15 seconds.

Nasus about 20 minutes in can take any turret within 20 seconds. Regardless if a fed ADC is attacking him.

Nasus has the ability to build AD, AP, Tank, and Fighter. Allowing Nasus to really play any lane and still do extremely well.

With Nasus's lifesteal, extra damage from his q, the insane slow he has, and his cr*p ton of defence/magic resistance (without even having to build any), is too much. I deserve Nasus needs to be nerfed with one or more of the following:

Change his slow amount/length.
Change the 3 extra damage per stack to 2 or even 1.5.
Have his ult give him health gradually, much like Mundo.

Give your opinion below.

Genova Fearbane

4 Weeks Ago

I think that this is simply poor bad luck and perhaps bad plays. While Nasus does need a bit of a nerf, he doesn't really have the power you're making him out to have.

Arrion

4 Weeks Ago

Wow you're getting beat by Susan?

Allow me to show you what happens when you snowball a decently played Susan, because you were smarter than him/her.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3324/217555205

The enemy team didn't suck. They honestly did put up one good fight, and refused to just roll over and give up. One of the few teams I gave full honors to after the match.

Honestly the trick is to push him hard, push him early, and snowball the hell out of him.

Though for laughs, go ahead and look at my masteries and build for my volibear, while I wait for my impending nerf.

BIitskrieg

4 Weeks Ago

Sounds like you are EXTREMELY BUTT HURT.

First Game: He ganked bot and got kills, Why didnt you end it sooner? why didnt you help bot? and feed them? why didnt you push top while he was bot getting the inner turret or even the inhib turret since you where so far ahead?

Seems to me you simply did not end the game fast enough, and if you dont a Nasus will always catch back up because of his Q stacking.

Second Game: REALLY!? your gunna QQ about how OP nasus is when its a 2v5 game? 3 people DCed it happens, get over it. it has nothing to do with Nasus.

Third Game: Duo tops almost never work, as it leaves your team with out a jungler allowing for the enemy jungler to roam around and kill all of the camps, and aslong as the solo top player plays it safe he will be fine. Which it sound like thats what he did. And since it was a 1v2 the 1v will lvl up fast than the 2v allowing him to eventually out lvl them to a point he can 1v2 them. And sounds like you got out played by a tryn/nasus vs the 3 of you. nothing to do with nasus.

If you think he is so broke play him. You will find out he is quite weak early game and if bullied correctly will be worthless all game.

Alpha1288

4 Weeks Ago

You spend all game building late game Nasus. He is useless early game.

360D3GR3SS

4 Weeks Ago

The only time I lose to susan in my lane is if their jungler camps top and my jungler has 0 top presence. Even then pre 11 I can usually all in him pretty well.

Ph34rM3333

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsigned Chaos View Post
Game #1:
Enemy Nasus got destroyed early game, our top laner (me) was 8/0/0. Our mid lane was even and our bot lane was yet to draw blood. Enemy Nasus got no stacks throughout the game and eventually gave up with top. He decided to go bot lane. Guess what? He got fed down there. Even with our mid lane and our duo bot. He was 0/8/0 when he first went down. He had nearly nothing, how the heck could he do anything? Next thing you know he is 21/8 and GG.
your bot lane misplayed spectacularly and/or you didn't move around the map to use the huge advantage you had. if you're huge, you can simply follow him bot and have your bot lane go top. this isn't nasus' fault, it's your team's.
Quote:
Game #2:
My team has a Nasus and so does the enemy. Both did well top, then our Nasus disconnected, then my mid disconnected, then my jungler disconnected. Leaving me and my support to win the game (even though we destroyed bot). We can't win a 2v5, honestly I was the only one that could do damage and it wasn't enough.
what does any of this have to do with nasus being "so out of control"

2v5 games tend to be somewhat tricky
Quote:
Game #3:
We had a duo top (since two instalok'd...). They zoned Nasus so hard. 15 minutes of non stop zoning and they realize that the enemy Nasus has more cs then them combined. Let me mention that he RARELY got to hit a minion and the our duo took every cs they could. Next thing you know Nasus goes in for a 1v2 turret dive, lands both kills and walks away with half hp. All 5 went top to get him and guess what? Him and Tryndamere killed all of us.
to revisit my point from game #1, your top lane misplayed this spectacularly. in this scenario, apparently "15 minutes of non stop zoning" means they stood in place and refused to take any farm themselves, because there's no other way this happens, so "he RARELY got to hit a minion and the our duo took every cs they could" is simply not true. he dove a really poor (and underleveled because splitting xp) lane 1v2 and won, that's not surprising. many other champions do this without an issue.
Quote:
Let's look at how Nasus is set-up shall we?
no need. you cited one 2v5 game and two games in which you had a duo lane with two broken mice or something. none of this is the champion's fault, it's that all of the players against him simply played terribly.

imonly4noobcakes

4 Weeks Ago

Nasus was nerfed once before. He doesn't need another nerf...perhaps you should learn how to counter him.

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

Thread title: Nerf Nasus. Nice one, people are bound to listen to you now. This thread was doomed from the start.