Orianna Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GMBT

05-11-2014

I think that it would be a good idea to implement a good mechanic for Orianna where if you manually pick up her ball, you should be restored some mana, maybe 15 or 20. I feel it would help with her mana consumption and promote actually picking up the ball. Anyways, the game is looking great right now, keep it up Riot!

CerealBoxOfDoom

05-11-2014

no, orianna may not become more mana efficient.

actually why does she need a buff lol

Flipsy

05-11-2014

Orianna is meant to reward you for accurately guessing where the enemy will be and hitting them. Picking up The Ball and getting mana back is a rather unfair mechanic. Learn how to pick and choose your attacks with her more. When I queue with my friends, I literally never take blue from my jungler. Ever. I also never have mana problems because The Ball is only used when it's most beneficial to use it, the rest of the time, autoattacks rule.

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2014

Orianna had mana problems? Since when? Do you build like, attack damage and totaly skip chalice + doran's rings? I'm confused.

Flipsy

05-11-2014

Even worse, he made this suggestion after playing her against bots.

airshotgetter

05-11-2014

The only thing riot needs to touch on orianna is the bug where she loses 4 armor if she has no armor runes and moves the ball away from her. She's probably the MOST balanced champion out of all the champions out there.

Flipsy

05-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by airshotgetter View Post
The only thing riot needs to touch on orianna is the bug where she loses 4 armor if she has no armor runes and moves the ball away from her. She's probably the MOST balanced champion out of all the champions out there.
Elaborate.

No armor runes
http://imgur.com/2Ov8bfs,J31A5Q8#0

The Ball sent away
http://imgur.com/2Ov8bfs,J31A5Q8#1

FooDang

05-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMBT View Post
I think that it would be a good idea to implement a good mechanic for Orianna where if you manually pick up her ball, you should be restored some mana, maybe 15 or 20. I feel it would help with her mana consumption and promote actually picking up the ball.
Sounds like a mana management problem and not a champion problem. You probably spam your abilities to farm minions. Last hitting with auto attacks is recommended. Only use abilities to last hit sparingly. IE you already AA a minion and know it won't be back up again to get another low health minion. Once you get the blue cup you can be more lenient with your abilities.

You can't kill champions without mana. Why don't you have mana? Because your spamming your abilities on those minions.