Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Miss Katarina, I require your assistance!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tho76

02-25-2012

Note:I know the person Miss Katarina is in these forums and I wanted to show her/him this.
I was looking through GD, and saw this, an impersonator!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1860753

A young member of The Courteau Surveillance Force was strolling the the League's own Forum on a hot, humid Market Day. He was the second highest member in the Force, second only to Talon, who operated the whole Force. The sub-commander was in civilian dress, like always. He only ever put on his formal dress uniform when addressing Talon, or was at a special occasion like the annual Noxian Ball, and even then he doesn't like to get dress up. He just doesn't feel...right. But the real reaaon he had civilian dress in was because that was the only way to get information. If people saw a person marching down the street in full dress uniform surrounded by 100 Noxian soldiers, they would probably stop talking about any assassination plots. The Sub-Commander doesn't need 100 soldiers to protect him either. He is a quick-draw and crackshot with a hex pistol hidden up his sleeves, and he always has some hexplosives on him.

So, one day he was just wandering through the massive clouds of people and dust. He looked at a few shops, spent some money, and kept a sharp ear out. At one point, while discussing the league with one of his non-Force informers, a fruit merchant, he felt a slight tug on his sleeve. Looking at the source of the tugging, he saw one of the new members of the force, a kid of about 10. His father was also in the Force, as well as his mother. Rather than hiding the truth from him, they had him join. Because he was so young, no one suspected that he was an informer. The kid said in a flat tone, "Sir, can I interest you in a hotel room? The rates are low, and the rooms include two beds and a fireplace." It was a pre-arranged signal that he had found something. The Sub-Commander replied, "Well, I need a place to stay tonight, sure!" The kid said back, "Very well, follow me." The Sub-Commander nodded at the fruit seller, the followed the kid. He knew exactly where the he was going, as he owned the hotel, but followed behind for appearances. I

After about 15 minutes, they came to a three-story hotel. It was brick, but painted a glossy black. It held five rooms per floor, all of which did include two beds and a fireplace. Since each room was stacked on each room, there were 5 chimneys. They were all closed now as it was summer, but in the winter all five would be streaming smoke. Each fireplace had a steel grate for the logs to rest on, and a stutter to close off the fireplace when it wasn't in use. Inside a vacant room, were the Sub-Commander and the boy. The boy was saying, "Sir, saw a note on Royalty Street that said that Katrina Courteau is calling Noxus to war! There was a small mob around the note all arguing over wheather it was true or not. Is it?" Royalty Street is where all the bigwigs live,like the Courteau's, Sion, and Annie's parents. The Sub-Commander responded to the boy saying, "Of course it isn't. don't you think I would have told you? Now, search the city for more of these notes. Tear them down and burn them. If you find others, get them to help you. GO!"

The boy ran out the door, down the stairs, then out the main door. The Sub-Commander waited five minutes (you can never be too careful) then set off to Royalty Street.

It only took 10 minutes to get to the street, and the Sub-Commander saw that it was true. On one side of the note was a group of about 50 people, with a similar size group on the other. The kid had called it a "debate", but it was more of a shouting match than anything. It was so loud that someone had gotten the Noxian Army, who came to beat off the...debaters. Once the Army started hitting the group with their blackjacks, the Sub- Commander also waded in. He pushed away soldiers and civilians alike to get the note. Somehow, it was there. With all the chaos behind him, the Sub-Commander calmly took out the nail holding up the note, and carefully folded the note. Again he waded into the fray.

The sun was starting to go down when he reached the Courteau's house. He showed a hidden badge to the guard at the gates, and walked in. The Sub-Commander walked over to the west, facing wall, where he pulled out his dagger. Using a complicated system, he found the right brick. using his dagger to pry the brick out, he pushed the note through the whole where the brick was. He then returned the brick and left the house grounds. The note had gone into the Generals personal defense room. The Sub-Commander could only wonder what will happen to the poor sap who posted the note.

Oh dear god it's done! Took longer than I thought. This is my first story-ish-thing.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

It's a girl. Trust me.

Tho76

02-25-2012

^no, that doesn't sound creepy

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Don't worry, I know that because she's Belthazor3457's IRL Girlfriend.

Tho76

02-25-2012

Ah, okay =)

Been here a whole and I didn't know that. You guys all friends or something?

P.S. Bump for Miss Katarina to see!

Eredaar

02-25-2012

its a clique ... which I need to finish my riven fanfic to enter xD( OKAY IT WAS RANDOM ROLLED Riven, Akali)

Tho76

02-25-2012

^mind blank right thar. If you need romance you are dead, but if not.. They are both sort of outsiders IMO

Tho76

02-25-2012

Bump

Ask Katarina

02-25-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Don't worry, I know that because she's Belthazor3457's IRL Girlfriend.

He never said I was his girlfriend. He just said I knew him in real life. Imagine how you'd feel if I turned out to be married or something.

Tho76

02-25-2012

Quote:
Ask Katarina:
He never said I was his girlfriend. He just said I knew him in real life. Imagine how you'd feel if I turned out to be married or something.

Sure let's totally get off topic