Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Undisclosable; Platform ?] After Reconnecting, I somehow spectated my own game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3Reap3R

Emissary of the League

02-25-2012

Priority: Possibly Major ?

Label: Platform, Spectator

Description: I had my daily disconnection, which resulted in me (unfortunately) disconnected in game. Upon reconnecting however, it "connected" and established connection with every player in the game. As I join, I somehow spectate my own game some moments before I had the disconnect. I found out that the game had ended after I left, which means that I "reconnected" into my game as the server seemed to still process it... for some reason. One glaring thing is, that it: showed weird icons (I assume ?), I could not write (it did not show) and it showed everything according to how it happened (chronological).

Repro steps:
No idea; I'd say this:Force an unnatural disconnect (connection wise, maybe on the router) and join straight into the game when it has ended (or briefly before that)

EDIT: Find the mistake (two noticeable ones)
http://i41.tinypic.com/2llhoog.png

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-25-2012

I disconnected form a game and reconnected 3 times in total. The second one I was spectating, The other two i was playing normaly.

Custom full, sr, with 2-3 more dced players.

SakanaCake

02-25-2012

I've had a similar thing happen to me today as well. Upon the first reconnection I was in put into spectate, in which I spectated myself afk on the fountain as the game progressed (I don't know if I could have possibly spectated the last few minutes before my disconnection, as it took me more than 3 minutes, which is the delay period, for me to reconnect), I then left spectate and tried reconnecting again to see if I would be put into spectate or back into the game; it turned out to be the latter.

Along with that, the reason I disconnnected myself in the first place is because my none of the controls on my keyboard was working. I can type in chat, but none of the keys would work with any of my Champion's skills.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

02-26-2012

Obviously D3Reap3R is a witch.

In all seriousness interesting bug..

AlistarCanBePro

02-26-2012

Ablazeolive

Recruiter

02-26-2012

***** im famous

D3Reap3R

Emissary of the League

02-29-2012

Push, for this is a rather awkward and weird bug; Should be looked at, or at least show response that you acknowledged it's existence please

omgwhat

Platform Engineer

03-06-2012

We tracked this one down and have a pending fix. Thanks for the report

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

03-06-2012

HA! The Red's name is my reaction when reading the thread title.

SubDraco

03-06-2012

is it the tower score which is wrong do i get a prize