confused with what champ's to actully play...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

draygonsly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

well i do great in normal's now at least when im not clowning around with friends but i tryed a few ranked and the games are way different then playing normals its not even skill based for what im talking people in general just tend to shoot you down more. so enough of that my point is im looking for a champs that arn't bad alot will say no champ is bad but play styles vary so let me explain just a bit more.
playstyle is semi aggressive i know when to be aggressive but when i go in its to late to leave mid way so i tend to either get the kill or feed slightly.
my champs that i play or like to play are tanky pushers, renekton sejuani, singed, and i really like twitch and theif like character rogues to be more exact.
but in ranked i get shot down for using twitch cause he's so easly countered. and same with my rogue like toons.

so all in all im just looking for a toon that won't get shot down very easly and isn't very dependent or rather like ashe if you miss an arrow the team blames you that's more what i mean.

sorry if i sound like im ranting im not trying just trying to find what fits me better and im having no luck on my own atm.

This Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

How much farm do you normally have at 20 mins in?

pochoclotot

02-25-2012

Check whatever tierlist you trust the most and pick a champion that suits you from the first 2-3 tiers, based on what you said I think that you'd be fine with a champion like Irelia, or Skarner, maybe Olaf too.

draygonsly

02-25-2012

to the first post
my farm i never really pay attention till late game =/ i last hit everything i can but taht wouldn't tell you much im afraid everyone is different.

to the second post
i've been playing iIrelia the last 2 games i was in and i can do decent in normal games maybe try a few times in ranked later but olaf i've played him awhile ago i can't play him for some reason unless it's three's i don't know why but i get shut down everytime.

thanks for your replays i'll try skarner out as well.