tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sosuke Senpai

10-14-2012

if you really cared about the community of Riot Games then you wouldnt give about a reward you would only care about the community you're setting for others to make the game better. So, really vinnie my question to you is do you care more about the reward or the community? If you care about the reward then there isnt a point in doing it because one 3v3 that lasts 15 miniutes gives you about 70 ip which is 14 cases correct, and i know that when i tribunal i dont care about 5 ip per case that i get correct i care that the people who make this game a living hell sometimes are kicked out or that they get some sense knocked into them.

Ratmachine

10-17-2012

"I spent a long time being fair and trying to better the community of players and help the user experience."

Seems legit, since you're just there for the reward, but i must agree, 5 IP per case is quite low, maybe like 30 IP or something might be better.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmachine View Post
"I spent a long time being fair and trying to better the community of players and help the user experience."

Seems legit, since you're just there for the reward, but i must agree, 5 IP per case is quite low, maybe like 30 IP or something might be better.
They removed the IP reward for doing the tribunal

Curse of Annubis

10-20-2012

Why can't they just increase the IP to say 25 to 50 for correct cases. I do like the concept of being able to get rid of those nasty flamers.

LittleDi

10-21-2012

/karthas

IP reward has been removed for a while and the topic of this thread is about changing it to RP rewards.

Cislunar

10-21-2012

The Tribunal isn't made for the purpose of reaping the benefits of rewards. It's mainly so we can pass judgement on the people who ruin the game for the rest of us.

daendoonge

10-21-2012

1. The reasons or causes for ban/suspension are not provided for privacy reason there unto neglecting the rights of the accused to fully defend himself/herself.

2. The rights of the accused are fully neglected and they are not given any warning nor any sort of knowledge as to what they did really leads to banning.

3. Due to advancement in technology, Photoshop and many other image editing software can easily manipulate and forge evidences that are only used as a scam against the accused.

4. The Tribunal only listens to the accuser and the decision is made by few people who have dictatorial authorities over how they decide. This is not fair in 21st century.

5. The idea of promoting civil behaviors within the game is ruined by such actions done by the Tribunal. They themselves have no sense of CIVILITY. You are doing the same if not worse as the accused or the accuser.

6. If they wanted to ban people, they should look at more solid evidence by going into the game chat and thoroughly examining the both side, the accuser and the accused. And if there is sufficient causes and beliefs to give the ban/suspension, both the accuser and the accused should be examined, not just one side. But it's not being done.

Need I say more? I could come up with thousands more, pointing out the unfairness and injustices in this "forum" which is supposed to promote "well" "civilized" behavior of "summoners" by not violating the "summoner's code", but you guys must keep in mind that these "summoners" who are reporting others(accusers) in the Tribunal have done the same to violate the codes.

You guys need to wake up and stop runing the game. If it's too much work for checking through the entire game chatlog, then DONT EVEN BOTHER BECAUSE YOU AINT HELPING AT ALL.

This goes out to all the decision making body and the people who support the current system. It's got loopholes and flaws and you know it. Change it or get rid of it.

Sincerely,

Random Summoner

Mr Gnarcissist

10-22-2012

Looking over the last few cases I judged, I think sadly spam punishment would only have resulted in one or two bad ones. I tried to be thoughtful and read them over but it turned into just skim for the n word (not noob, the more racist one)...

King Razured

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

This post is the dumbest thing I ever seen, no offence, but I must admit that is kinda stupid to give 5 RP per correct case.

Inten

Recruiter

10-22-2012

RP is definitely not a right choice for the rewards, but to be honest, IP rewards should be put back, in my opinion. Although I do like the idea behind the Tribunal, I feel limited by only being able to do 15 cases a day and by not really getting much out of it (except maybe a few chuckles at some obviously fake reports).