tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DylanDaGamer

09-26-2012

Its not about ip its about the community.

Guancyto

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leHarvest View Post
Five rp is wayy to much, I think one rp would be fair to both the people that spend a lot of time in the tribunal and the people that buy RP with rl money.
975 RP = 6300 IP.
1 RP = 6.46 IP.
5 RP = 32.3 IP

1 RP per case is about a 30% boost to tribunal rewards, which would be sort of okay for paying customers with good Tribunal percentages. 5 RP per case is a 546% boost to rewards, which would be ****ing silly.

Bloodstaindewok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanDaGamer View Post
Its not about ip its about the community.
This is the way to look at it. If you are doing it for the reward then you are missing the entire point. Take time to do it to have a positive impact on your fellow players NOT to arbitrarily acquire IP/RP/whatever for minimal work. If you feel the reward isn't good enough then you are exactly the type of player who shouldn't be weighing in on cases.

Arrogant Egotist

10-09-2012

ehhh it takes about 1-6 minutes to read most chat logs and it's not exactly super intensive stuff, after I've won like four or five games in a day I usually end up getting about 50ish ip per game and my game are between 30 to 45 minutes.
The tribunal reward of 5 ip per case is pretty fair in that case since it's about how much IP I would be getting if I kept playing LoL for the day plus it's not even supposed to be about the reward but the idea of cleaning up the community anyways. Although I think it would be better if it was something like 2 ip per minute spent on each case with a time out if there's no activity on the page for 5 minutes+ and a cap of like 15 minutes spent on a single case it would probably be better but whatever.

Edit: Just realized you can only judge 15 cases a day, I think you should be able to get at least 100 ip a day via the tribunal so ya I think they should increase it to like 10 ip per case, 75 ip is ****ing worthless and it would be nice if more people would actually go on the tribunal. Although they should make it a minimum minute of reading the case before your allowed to vote, it's somewhat rare you can judge the case in 30 seconds.

EDIT EDIT: although now that I think about it's not super important that more people go on the tribunal since the honor system is doing a pretty good job at cleaning up the scum of lol.

Deraviin

10-09-2012

You know that soon tribunal won't even be giving out IP right?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deraviin View Post
You know that soon tribunal won't even be giving out IP right?

not soon, it stopped by last September 30th

Deraviin

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
not soon, it stopped by last September 30th
Really.... huh..... wonder why I'm still getting IP then. Crazy.

Kinvaras666

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deraviin View Post
Really.... huh..... wonder why I'm still getting IP then. Crazy.

are you sure you are?

The tribunal been really slow to give out IP on the last months.

you are not getting any IP for the cases you solved after the 30th, but you will still receive any IP you have to receive from cases judged before that.

Mr Private Parts

10-09-2012

I do like the idea of 5 RP rather than 5 IP. If I'm spending my time to better the LoL community while I could be playing a game with players that are most likely not the players I'm judging in the Tribunal, then what is the point?

Teamslash

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodstaindewok View Post
This is the way to look at it. If you are doing it for the reward then you are missing the entire point. Take time to do it to have a positive impact on your fellow players NOT to arbitrarily acquire IP/RP/whatever for minimal work. If you feel the reward isn't good enough then you are exactly the type of player who shouldn't be weighing in on cases.
So I should pardon more? Thank you.