tribunal rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minion Strong

08-29-2012

the reward is so minuscule already, i don't do tribunal for the IP, i do it so'z i can read people trolling and laugh (but i do vote faily still)

Trixnmore

08-31-2012

I agree that RP is a good thing to hand out for this. Maybe 2 or 3 per winning case, it would definitly increase the viability of people making the correct decision. Definitly a way to make all those free loaders out there actually work for their free IP ( :

DungeonBob

08-31-2012

I think the rewards should be changed or removed. Maybe though, you can reward in game stuff... like after 150 correct cases you get a rune page or maybe a random reward. It takes the idea of grinding tribunal cases to get IP out of the picture

darth erik11

09-01-2012

it takes time to judge each case and nobody would do it for free because there is not much incentive how ever. maybe throw in ip/rp rewards and people would gratfully do it but i am in support of 5 rp per correct case. maybe add -1 for incorrect cases? or else bigger rewards for correct case voting

Paullllll

09-03-2012

the reward should be higher so the trolls are all in the tribunal getting their ip or rp instead of playing the game ruining it for others.

Kingdafak

09-08-2012

that will never happed, they would loose so much money ^^. But they won't also pay a worker for revising each case so...we are ****ed ^^

Imafyrnmalzr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeaver1001 View Post
The point of the tribunal is to have people take their time and reviewing cases for the community. I feel that rather than give all the trolls more ip, or rp at all, have levels of the tribunal. Kind of like a court system. If you decide on enough cases correctly out of a certain number, say you voted majority 80-90% out of 100-150 cases then you move up a level.

Every level the reward for reviewing a case increases. As well as the difficulty for moving up a level. From 5 ip at the bottom level then increase by 5 per level, up until 15 ip per case. Then if you get that high after maybe reviewing 500+ cases in the 3rd tier and voting majority on 75-80% of them, you move up to the rp tiers. Here you get either more difficult cases or just long ones.

You could also have 3 tiers here as well all the way up to 15 rp per case. This way the easy cases start at the bottom, those with 1 game of report and short text. then go up each tier till you are voting on cases with 4-5 games with lots of text per each.

I know this might take more time out of admins and devs hands to monitor the situation and it seems kind of a long ladder to get anywhere. But I think this would really help the whole long time vs. small rewards vs. troll tribunal voters.

Dirkh had some really good points on how to balance the already bad system of time.
I love this idea, I don't do Tribunal solely for the purpose of IP. But I spend at least 5 minutes reading through everything from all previous reports, and put effort into my judgement. I would enjoy eventual scaling rewards for my genuine effort. Plus every night when I do tribunal, it reminds me to be a good player, and fight the urge to troll.

maas joe

09-16-2012

I believe 5RP per 20 cases is fair - you're limited to 20 cases per day so you can't abuse the system too much, on top of it when I review a player I go through every one of their games and read through all the chat logs and if someone happens to include their name in the report, I check their matches on lolking.net; I put out alot of effort to judge fairly, and 5 ip is a bit disheartening, I could lose 1 game and make more than what I will reviewing 20 cases. On top of it, the cases I skip over don't count, which is annoying because I put the same effort into reviewing those and just am unsure what a fair verdict should be. It is my opinions that RIOT should give out 1RP everytime the person completes his 20 reviews, 1 is fair and a damn sight better than a max of 100IP

ParadoxRemix

09-18-2012

I honestly don't know how anyone can vote on 10 cases in 10 minutes. I can read quite fast, but there's alot of ground to cover if you're giving people a fair chance. I've seen too many cases where someone would have 10 reports, and 8 of them were games where they had an average score with some funky build and got reported for not following the meta.

D4rkPhil

09-19-2012

I really like the way the system is set up, and I really do think some people would like to make this community a better place, because it's an MMO, after all, and MMO's are all about the community. I appreciate that there's a reward for voting with the Tribunal, but even without it, I think I'd do it anyways (I don't really know, I only just found out you're supposed to vote when i watched the updates video XD), simply because if the community deems behavior to be toxic to the environment and not just harmless banter then they should be the ones to judge, as opposed to some sort of higher-up that just drops in and draws an iron line (which everyone ends up hating eventually, because that kind of system is idiotic).

However, there's nothing wrong with some sort of material reward (even if it's digital :L). Personally, I was interested once i heard "IP REWARD". But I've actually tried it now, and 5 ip, being sort of mediocre, is not my main reason for continuing to vote. It's great if they don't remove the reward, but it's more of an added-on bonus (5 ip is a bit of a joke, really...)