tribunal rewards

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SUPERIORFlavor

06-23-2012

There shouldn't be any reward. Your incentive to review cases in the tribunal should be to better the community, not try to guess what the majority vote is or insta punish for a reward. This just makes people want to hastily skim over cases an make snap judgments.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

They want an incentive to vote properly, not an incentive to come to the tribunal.

The incentive right now is too small to make it worth going to the tribunal for it, but it is enough that you will want to vote correctly so that there is a reward for your votes.

Revolvah

06-24-2012

You're getting 45 IP for clicking a button......

What more do you want?

drpdedsxc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

If you guys actually read what he is proposing then you would realize that your argument about trolls spamming punishment is completely irrelevant. If the wait time was increased to 3+ minutes per vote or around the average time it takes to thoroughly judge a case then only extremely dedicated trolls would be taking the time out of their very immature day to punish people for fun. No normal troll is going to be patient enough to wait 5 minutes 15 times a day. I think if anything this would REDUCE the number of trolls spamming punishment seeing as by definition you would not be able to spam anymore, and it would be a great reward for the people dedicated to making the community better.

pandurtle

07-05-2012

I dont even care i only do the tribunal to read the retarded chats of peoples games xD gives me a good laugh cause dome people who are reporting need to be reported

i own noobs ya

07-08-2012

Remember what jesus would say...

Elrin Ventarius

07-12-2012

I think the tribunal should have groups of people looking at cases together, with a chat bar or something so that groups could discuss cases and vote together. The reward could be higher because to do that it'd take more time than one person just pushing buttons, and I feel it would have better results. Just my opinion though.

Divine Origin

07-15-2012

I think it shouldn't be so simple to get RP reward. I think after you do 100-200ish cases that are voted majority and you get "ranked up" in Tribunal (higher rewards). To minimize abuse, they should put a daily CAP onto it. i.e. 100 cases per day. This would mean after 2 days you would be "recoginized" and after a few cases you'd get a 1-2 RP reward. It would remove any abuse and people would be able to get 50 RP a day (CAP). After ranking up + getting trusted results.
So it'd only be 50 RP a day. I'm sure most people here would use RP to buy skins/IP boosts, and frankly Riot is running a free game, every champ can be unlocked. Skins are just for pleasure, so why not allow someone who takes a week doing 700 cases. (100 cases a day = 50 RP a day cap) would be only getting 350 RP a week.
To actually get a "good" skin (975 RP) it'd take them 2-3 weeks. Which is a fair amount of time, seeing as how it would take 1 hour-2 hours a day to actually complete 100 cases. Consider it as a payment (job). With a very low pay per hour.
1380 RP is = $10 US.
Average hourly pay in the USA = $8 or so...
Meaning if someone was eligible for a part-time job they could just buy that 1380 RP, but people who aren't able to get part-time jobs (Disabilities/"children"(13-16)/People who are unemployable for whatever reason) could be able to enjoy the game to it's fullest. That's my view.

lonshrange

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconparticles View Post
Rewarding IP is a joke.
If you are spending 5 minutes reviewing each case, 5 RP is not too much to ask.
You would earn $5 worth of RP for reviewing 125 cases. That's over 10 hours worth of work!
People would just spam punish this was made ot better the game not for u to get rewards if u want a reward play a match dont count on tribunal for it

Wrathofrecca

07-26-2012

Someone said most tribunal is instant punish but that's not what I do. I might glance briefly but i find most everything I need is at a glance. If people don't type out why they're punishing, it's usually a pardon unless 4 or more people report. And I'm sorry, I don't punish for a few hateful and colorful worlds. You really have to be vile. Don't like it? Be less of a princess. Dota2 and HoN are THAT way

8-----> (this is an awkwardly drawn arrow!)

12345678 ... 14