I don't get it.

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurikara

03-23-2013

I do not get why I keep getting banned. You're too damn strict. I've been permabanned on my level 29 account and banned for 2 weeks on my level 22 account. This is really stupid. My friends cuss people out and do not get banned, I am nice and get banned. Where is the ****ing logic?

nomnomCOOKIEnom

03-23-2013

Reform card?

ChiefOfPolice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExTaticV0ID View Post
I do not get why I keep getting banned. You're too damn strict. I've been permabanned on my level 29 account and banned for 2 weeks on my level 22 account. This is really stupid. My friends cuss people out and do not get banned, I am nice and get banned. Where is the ****ing logic?
nice lie, enjoy watching stream because you can't play. pce

nomnomCOOKIEnom

03-23-2013

Chief, unnecessary. Let 'em try to defend himself/herself.

The Onix Mage

03-23-2013

Quote:
Showing your latest case to us may help answer your question. I'm sure there's a logical reason.

Kurikara

03-23-2013

I can't find it. How do I get it?

Griffor512

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2013

it is in the email they sent to you, click enable images and it should be there, than post us the link and we can give you a idea why it happened

Kurikara

03-24-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6280721/#nogo
Here it is. Only 2 damn matches.
In game #1, the Shaco was intentionally feeding. In game #2, the Draven fed and cursed me out constantly. I dont ****ing get why I get banned. The toxic players roam free while the innocent are banned.
My friends literally feed and curse everyone out and NEVER get banned, LITERALLY. They've been doing this for months, and not one ban. I dont do **** and get banned. ****ing Riot.

Kurikara

03-24-2013

This game is so fun, but it comes to the point where I just want to quit because Riot is so damn strict. I love this game, but the Tribunal bans too easy. And these games happened weeks ago, come on.

Shiister

03-24-2013

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6280721/#nogo
Here it is. Only 2 damn matches.
In game #1, the Shaco was intentionally feeding. In game #2, the Draven fed and cursed me out constantly. I dont ****ing get why I get banned. The toxic players roam free while the innocent are banned.
My friends literally feed and curse everyone out and NEVER get banned, LITERALLY. They've been doing this for months, and not one ban. I dont do **** and get banned. ****ing Riot.
Case 1

You harassed Shaco. If you didn't do that he wouldn't of fed, and yes YOU WAS A DICK.

Also, "Try me in intellect" isn't even a coherent sentence either idiot lol.

Case 2

Same as Case 1. You instigate conflicts.

This is a deserved ban, I would hate to play with a 12 year old as yourself.

12345 ... 11