Always Losing in Twisted Treeline! QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larry Tru0ng

02-25-2012

I can't seem to win, every time my friends and I play, we get close to winning and then the other team somehow destroys us. Any tips on how to get better?

krone6

02-25-2012

(The below is just a guess)
The most obvious answer I can see is the way you play TT compared to SR without even asking. SR and TT are opposites. Apparantly you don't push hard in SR but you have to push and be aggresive in TT. Taking top jungle as soon as you can, getting dragon, and keeping lanes pushed will win you the game most of the time. Oh, and don't kill inhibs until you're ready to push, that's a huge free farm turtle tactic for the other team.

And it's up to you, but going to the bush (all 3) to do a level 1 gank can turn into your favor at times if you get some kills early.

I also couldn't find any TT games in your profile so i can't see what items you were building. It seems you're building better than most low levels though. (No life steal on those 2 yi games.... Yi loves that life steal hehe)

King Stannis

02-25-2012

It's been the opposite for me these days, getting 80% of my TT games as Victories and like 33% Victories in SR. But anyway, back to your question...

The thing about TT, is that it's less about carrying, offensive and defensive, and more about making sure the enemy champions are dead. Which is why you must always be ready to gank, even if it means ending up underleveled or letting your enemy's turret live a while longer.

If your problem is at endgame, make sure you are building the right items against your enemies, remember Magic Res and Armor are very important, as much as HP and Damage.