Warwick tips needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowatom

07-28-2010

I have no doubt that im good at warwick but id like to know a few more things to fight with him like should i jungle a lot? are there any combos to his attack moves? can i take down higher leveled enemys that are 4-6 levels higher than me?

Symmon

07-28-2010

Warwicks ultimate allows him to hit 5 times really quick in addition to stunning, these hits proc on hit effects.

This makes stacking items amazing for warwick, especially if you get many of them.
Examples:
Malady, Rageblade, Black Cleaver, sword of devine, ect.

GoRiLLaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowatom View Post
I have no doubt that im good at warwick but id like to know a few more things to fight with him like should i jungle a lot? are there any combos to his attack moves? can i take down higher leveled enemys that are 4-6 levels higher than me?
4 to 6 Levels higher than you? Eh...Maybe if they are at less than 20% HP.

As above poster stated, those items are good for WW. I would also include Wit's End and of course Madred's Bloodrazor as that is usually the first item completed. I haven't played WW in quite some time, but I remember I would go Wit's End right after Madred's Razor + Boots if the opposing team was caster heavy than complete the Madred's Bloodrazor ASAP.

In regards to jungling, you should jungle roughly up to level 3-5 exclusively and when you are confident enough and see a low HP Champ nearby you should gank. Return to the jungle and gain your HP back, buffs, and get Dragon whenever it respawns.

Anketh

07-28-2010

If you find yourself having trouble with early-game ganking, you can just wait until level 6 for your ultimate. It has the downside of being potentially slower than early ganking, but it's not too hard to do. A single trip around the jungle will buy you a Madred's Razor, finish up your side creeps, grab the lizard buff, and grab the dragon. This will put you at level 6 within 6-7 minutes, if I'm remembering correctly. Hopefully, your team will have stuck the bottom lane as the 1v2. Your ally will be well-leveled by this point with the dragon exp boost. Announce the gank, and charge. The combination of your ultimate and the lizard buff will net you at least one kill 95% of the time, and often two as you get more experienced (save your ultimate for the second champion if you have the time. Many foolish players will hang around to try and save their allies from you, and try to run the instant you finish the other. If you've got your ult left, taking them down is simplicity itself).

Neryth

07-28-2010

I generally grab my Madred's Razor and head for Dragon at 4:30, killing it by around 5:00~5:15. Trying to gank before level 6 is almost always a waste of time, so just focus on jungling until then.

You can build Warwick many ways, but the "must have" item on him is Madred's Bloodrazor.

SciencexReason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neryth View Post
I generally grab my Madred's Razor and head for Dragon at 4:30, killing it by around 5:00~5:15. Trying to gank before level 6 is almost always a waste of time, so just focus on jungling until then.

You can build Warwick many ways, but the "must have" item on him is Madred's Bloodrazor.
not necessarily, i generally dont build past the madred's razor, and quickly focusing on armor reduction in this build order: cloth armor + 3hp pots>madred's razor>zerker's>emblem of valor> stark's fervor>last whisper>black cleaver> survival item>madred's bloodrazor, and i've only gotten to the bloodrazor once. and i never got t use it cause we won after i died and bought it. but i took half of mordekaiser's 4.5k hp with just the ulti