Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

05-09-2012

Youay rushes over to Athelia and kneels next to her.
"I did not like the sound of that. Here don't move while I check you out."
He begins to look her over for any serious damage.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Emily turns to the doctor, slightly more relaxed, as though just realizing that he'd asked her something. "I'm holding up rather well, I suppose. Though, getting acquainted with everyone and attempting to deduce what method of healing would be best for them if anything happens can be quite challenging." Looking at Athelia, who is being tended to by the doctor, she asks, "Do you need any help there, doctor?"

Sigmund continues staring at Cassandra. His left hand is nonchalantly resting on the hilt of his dagger, as though he couldn't care less. However, his posture, coupled with the fact that his eyes were now much lighter, would tell a different story, of barely restrained energy and pent-up motion.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia smiles a slightly at Youay, "Should be fine... I'm more resiliant than a human.
Note to self, don't touch Sparky."
Trying to sit back up a sharp pain shoots from her neck to her hips.

Youay

05-09-2012

Youay made a small clicking noise.
"Looks like your neck got damaged. Give me a moment and I will work on it. This may get uncomfortable for a moment."
He straightens her on her back and places his index and middle fingers on either side of her neck and starts to channel healing energies, as the mending process begins on her neck.

AcolytHinderance

05-09-2012

Reshaya reads the note Tji sent her and writes a reply sending it back to Tji, "I know she is, but she is still family, very creepy and protective family, but still family." Reshaya notices that FilFire was getting aggressive and starts to fill out the forms faster, because she knows that Cassandra won't leave without them being filled out properly. Reshaya still tries to warn her as she hastily fills out the last parts of forms. "Sis, you might want to leave.... Like right now. I mean it.

Cassandra could sense FilFire's little build up and chuckles. "I hope that if you do get aggressive you have a way of explaining it to the institute and your mate FilFire. I can't imagine either parties being very happy, not to mention my creator for that matter." Ignoring FilFire she looks at Tji, "That may be, but there are always a way to convince someone to follow the rules for a short while. Its not like I was going to make anything permanent. Besides I know how my sister feels for FilFire. I wouldn't change that for anything." She also manages to see Sigmund's little motion, but wonders if it was in response to her or FilFire's growing anger behind her.

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

Tji closes his eyes, looking at the note through the bird's eyes. He nods, the message Reshaya wrote vanishing and being replaced with a new one. "I know that feeling... there are reasons why I do not talk of my family to anyone, and just call my trips to Ionia just personal matters... "

He then opens his eyes and turns to Cassandra. "Fair point. I would advise you to try and calm down and not be as crazy about rules with Fil around though. He does not care one bit about what the institute thinks."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia felt a very uncomfortable sensation in her neck as the doctor began his work, trying to hold still she smiles at Youay. "Thank you but it really shouldn't be needed... Plus it feels like there are worms in my neck when you do that... I don't like it." She tries to shift a little to make it more comfortable but is meet with the sharp pain again.

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire slowly stands up, pure hatred filling the room.

FilFire: "Begone, pest."

He goes to stand in front of Cassandra. His tail moving like a scorpion's, looking for the right moment to strike. His claws are lengthening, and the air darkens around him. Flames appear in his mouth so his fangs are clearly visible. Shraido and Sparky move to the other end of the room behind various objects.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund continues to stare at Cassandra, and, now, Fil, his eye color reminiscent of diamonds, his gaze hard and cold. He moves his right hand closer to the tattoo on his left wrist, but stops when Emily rests a hand on his leg, steadying him and providing a counterpoint to his tension. While Emily seems relaxed and focused on the doctor's efforts to heal Athelia, she is also mentally calculating how quickly she could reach the knife in her left boot. It would be best to see how this plays out, she decides, but still be ready if anything happens.

Youay

05-09-2012

Youay looked at her his faced strained in concentration, FilFires aura didnt help matters..
"Sorry its uncomfortable, but your neck received a good deal of damage, what you are feeling are your nerves getting repaired. There seems to be alittle bit of damage to some vertebrate, please try to stay still though, this is very difficult work."