Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

"Not what I meant Cassandra... You can't just make rules all of a sudden about their interaction. They have their freedom to see each other." Tji takes a sip from his tea, shaking his head at Cassandra.
"You are way too much into rules... good in some cases, bad in social situations."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

As the blast went off, Athelias eyes filled with blinding light and soon afterwards intense pain.
Falling to her knees in pain, palms pressed against her eyes, she began whimpering.

Youay

05-09-2012

Youay blinked, he didnt get the full force of the flash since he had his head turned towards Emily. But it still put spots on his eyes.
"Dang, thats bright."
(first post for Page 1000, GO ME)

FilFire

05-09-2012

Sparky and Shraido quickly appear beside her.

Sparky: "That was not intended."

Shraido: "Although she should have known our reaction to invisibility after last time."

FilFire absently pats Reshaya while glaring at Cassandra still growling. His tail starts making stabbing movements.

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

A giggle can be heard from Athelia as she quickly jumps at Sparky, clearly she had been faking to get them to come close, tackling him to the floor she smiles, "And your soul is eaten. I win."

FilFire

05-09-2012

As Sparky is taken down, Shraido punches the side of Athelia's face at full speed.

Shraido: "And he's saved."

((1000 pages! PARTAY!))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Cassandra blankly looks at Tji and responds, "Summoner she is still considered an experiment to the institute, until the peer review has been concluded any regulations that keep her out of any potential harm should be considered. The last thing I want is for her to get hurt or be considered a failure by the institute." She continues to write in her notepad seemingly filling out entire paragraphs of text as she talked.

Reshaya whispered into FilFire's ear, "Its ok once I am done with these forms she will leave." She gives FilFire a peck on the cheek and continues to fill out the forms shaking a bit. She felt the gaze she was under and kept wondering why Cassandra was looking at her that way.

((YEAHHHHHH 1000 pages~~~~~~!))

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

(( Hmm... first time seeing page 1000 on a thread... ))
"That may be so, but there is the fact that what is stopping her from defying your rules? From what I've seen of her personality, she's not that fond of following them. Especially one that would keep her from Fil, would be one she'd most likely ignore." Tji finishes his tea, sending the bird figure toward Reshaya, a small note forming on it's wing, reading. "She can be quite a bother, I see why you were worried the way you were."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelias head snaps rather voilently to side, making her neck make a cracking sound as she is thrown from Sparky hitting the ground with quite a bit of force, she lies motionless for a few moments before attempting to sit up, she collapses back to the ground in a lot of pain but still begins to laugh quietly.
"Was that seriously needed?" She lies motionless for a bit longer but still conscious.

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire barely hears Reshaya. In his mind the chaos rages. Destroy all rules. Slaughter the fools. Devour. Flickers of black flames start to swirl around him. This mortal pest comes here, tries to hold a pathetic speech about order, and looks at Reshaya as if she is dominant. His scales start to become spikier.

Shraido and Sparky shake their heads.

Sparky: "Maybe not, but it's an automatic reaction to being deceived."

Shraido: "Sorry about that."

They look at FilFire becoming increasingly angry, and take cover.

Sparky: "Ah ****."

Shraido: "Person who follows rules, please get out! If he becomes enraged he'll probably kill you."