Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

Tji looks at Cassandra blandly for a moment, before turning to Reshaya.
"You were right, she is kinda stuck up with rules."
He creates a small bird, sending it to fly on Cassandra's head to check for any reactions.

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Curious, Sigmund turns to her. "What's interesting, m'dear?"

Emily glances up at him and says, "Well, I've never even heard of a procedure like what went on there. She's definitely human, to the point that I might not think otherwise if I hadn't been informed about it beforehand. The organs appear to have been artificially held, almost in stasis I suppose, in the body's early twenties. However, if I'm not mistaken, they have once again resumed the normal rate of deterioration signaled by age advance." Noticing Sigmund's confused look, she dumbs it down. "For a time, the body was preserved, essentially immaculately. Now that the body is under new ownership, so to speak, the aging process has resumed. And even though she's a blood elemental, and I've been told this, from just looking at her I would probably have no idea. She seems completely and totally human. Though, she's a bit stiff. Way too many rules."

FilFire

05-09-2012

Shraido and Sparky go to stand between Youay and Athelia, dodging the pillows. FilFire chuckles and pets Reshaya's head.

"My mental fortitude already cracked once: Good luck making it crack again. As for your idea that rules are absolute: Wrong. Chaos was before, and shall be long after all rules and order have disappeared."

He creates a couple of chaos bolts and lets them dance in front of Cassandra, taking note of Reshaya's reaction.

"Save your lecture for the unknowing. And bugger off: You're slowly starting to annoy me, and Reshaya doesn't like your presence, from what I can see."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia reverts back to her elven form running back behind the couch to hide from the incomming pillows, "Shaktor" The light around Athelia begins to twist and bend around her making her look almost invisible.
She then sneaks up behind Sparky while trying to dodge pillows

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Cassandra not even looking at the bird creates a small spherical cage composed of wind keeping it in place. "I believe you have misplaced some property." She looks at FilFire and Reshaya and raises an eyebrow, "Really, sister this is the person you want to spend the rest of your time with? Really? No one more productive or useful to society?" She sighs and hands the clipboard to Reshaya once more. "Fix the remaining issues and I will get out of your hair. Also sister dear, please read the remaining ones carefully."

Reshaya extends a hand and takes the clipboard. "Ok, ok....Geeze." She quickly starts reading through the forms once more whilst still hugging FilFire.

Cassandra could hear what Emily was telling Sigmund, but didn't pay too much attention. It was how she came to be, people were always going to talk about it. She kept watch mostly focusing on Reshaya. Anyone in the way of her gaze would probably feel a more or less predatory feel to them.

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

"I wouldn't call it property..." Tji deactivates the bird on Cassandra's head, creating a new one exactly like the first one and places it on his own shoulder. "Since magic is no one's property, now is it?"

He looks towards Sigmund, nodding at him before turning back to Cassandra. "Isn't it Reshaya's decision who she wants to be with? I do not believe there are any rules against her choosing who she wants."

Youay

05-09-2012

Youay just uses his fingers to control the pillows some more as he turns to Emily.
"So miss Emily, how are you holding up now that you had a chance to get used to things."

Bright Oblivion

05-09-2012

Sigmund and Emily note the glance. It was one a thief or a killer gave their mark. Anyone watching them would notice that they tense as though preparing for anything that might happen.

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire looks at Cassandra, and his ears start to slant backwards. So far everything about her irks him. She follows the rules like a robot, her thoughts are strict and unbending, and the look she gives Reshaya is the look of a predator looking at prey. He starts growling, and he emits hatred like an aura.
Shraido and Sparky disappear so the pillows flying at them now are flying towards Youay and where Athelia was. They quickly create a couple of lightning flashes to blind them both, then hide.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Cassandra turns to look at Tji breaking her vision of Reshaya somewhat mellowing out, "No, there are not, this is purely my own disapproval. However, rules could be made to limit their interaction." Cassandra takes out a separate notepad and makes a note. "Thank you for the suggestion."

Reshaya scratches her head while looking through the last two forms. She groans a bit at the annoying legal lingo it was in. She seemed full engrossed in the forms that she didn't hear what her sister has said. Suddenly feeling FilFires aura she looks at him and asks, "Wait, whats wrong?"