Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

05-09-2012

Tji chuckles at Athelia. "It is a matter of taste miss, some people like, some don't. I for one like it, it is relaxing."
He turns back to Reshaya. "You are avoiding her? Well that's interesting..."

FilFire

05-09-2012

"You have chaos magic? That's extremely rare. You were there when she was turned into a human? Did you feel anything strange when it happened? It may have affected you by accident, although someone skillful enough to turn a blood elemental into a human should notice things like that. Maybe you should ask your sister, to see if she has noticed anything that she thought strange."

Falak keeps writing.

"The last time I encountered chaos magic it took days for the **** things to regrow, and it itched like hell the whole time."

Kameil

Recruiter

05-09-2012

Noticing Athelia went to the tea station, Kameil decided water would be best. He went on over to pour himself a glass of water, ignoring the comment she made about tea.

"So, how are you today?"

AcolytHinderance

05-09-2012

"Well, I don't know. I just don't like being around her for now. She's just got a very creepy vibe to her thats all. Maybe sometime later I can work it out with her or something." Reshaya sighs, "Look if I have been avoiding her what makes you think I would want to ask her about anything?"

She looks at Falak's notepad, "Besides she is with my creator nearly twenty-four seven unless she has to sleep so yeah I can't really ask him to find out for me without confronting her so yeah."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia smiles at Kameil, "I'm great, I learnt to use my crystal wolf better and, turns out I didn't turn Kazs brain into mush, he's out of his coma. What about yourself?"

Kameil

Recruiter

05-09-2012

"That`s indeed interesting, I haven`t done much since I`ve entered the break room," Kameil takes a sip of water before continuing, "I do want to see Kaz`s reaction with the hole on the wall." He gestures to the unfixed hole on the wall.

((Is the hole still there? Or did I skipped that somewhere?))

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

((Pretty sure no one fixed it so far.))
Athelia looks through the different kinds of tea,
"Maybe one of us should try fix it before he gets back."

((Didn't Udyr break a window as well?))

Kameil

Recruiter

05-09-2012

((Yes he did now that I think of it.))

"That would be wise, but I have no knowledge of repairing things with magic." Kameil watches Athelia as she looks at the different kinds of tea.

Youay

05-09-2012

The good doctor walks into the break room and pours himself some coffee and takes a seat.
"Hello everyone."

MysticalRaven

05-09-2012

Athelia glances at Youay,"Hi"
She then turns back to hunting through the different types of tea, "Could always fix it by hand and hope he appreciates the effort?"
Finding nothing that sounds even remotely good to her, she pours herself a glass of water.