Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

02-25-2012

"Oh thank whatever entity that watches over this planet."

Silver didn't even care about what just exactly happened, she was mostly glad that the frightening people cookies were gone. She went and acquired another ice cream bar and munched on it quietly, glancing around to make sure there were no more of those horrible cookies left.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jayko looked around. "Hold on, I brought cake!"

He ran out and brought back an elegant cake shaped as a Dominion Turret...that was life-size. "Well, dig in!"

Civilized Rat

02-25-2012

The very same ringed hand still patting at the table now retracted. The oddly shaped nose twitched, shifted, sniffing wildly as soon as Jayko had returned; seemingly moving forward.

More of the head was revealed, his furred muzzle and somewhat crooked teeth now present, sticking out as it sniffed.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack looked at the cake, then back to Jayko, then back to the cake, then back to Jayko. Sadly, the cake was made by Jayko and the bard could do nothing more than sit down in a rather comfortable chair, shaking his head, removing a book far too large to fit in the bag at his side.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

02-25-2012

Twisted Fate quietly entered the room, brushing off the dust from the last match from his hat. When he stepped inside the break room, he couldn't help but notice the Dominion turret and tossed his hat on again, gathering his magic in the form of cards floating out of his coat around him.

"I just got done with this," He growled, the cards glowing a pale red, "Ain't you summoners had enough fun throwing me into turrets today?"

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

Kaz silently, because he was still within his spell, wondered how Jayko could procure such copious amounts of baked goods in such a short period of time. Certainly magic, he thought. He returned to his writings as he finished his cookie, ironically shaped like himself.

Silverling

02-25-2012

((Is Jack the Old Spice Guy now?))

Silver was about half way through her ice cream bar when Jayko pulled the cake out. Her antennae twitched once as she could almost feel her brain trying to ooze out from her ears. She was now contemplating leaving the break room just to give her mind a rest from the nonsense that was going on.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Snapping his fingers, Viper turned to Silver and pointed at her accusingly, "...You!"

He walked over, sipping at a cold cup of tea, "Thought I'd forget, eh? You almost had me, but I finally remembered! I can see it in your eyes, you wish to leave before this is over, but no dice! Time to pay."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

((Being engaged to the woman you love automatically makes you more awesome.))

Jack peered up over his spectacles as Fate entered the room, then did a double-take as the glowing cards flowed and fluttered around him. Eyes widening in shock, Jack jumped up, "Fate, no! It's not real! It's just cake! Destroy it if you will, but please don't make a mess of the place!"

Civilized Rat

02-25-2012

Upon Twisted Fate's entry the table seemingly jumped with a loud bumping noise coming from underneath, the muzzle that stuck out from underneath it quickly retreating back.

After it settled, it began to shake somewhat, whatever was underneath obviously stirred up about something.