Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper looked at one of the last cookies he had not tried yet, Cerubois, "Ah, my comrade, how could I eat your brain? Perhaps if we had a fine gratin or some caviar but...c'est la vie, mon frere, c'est la vie."

He walked over to the still writing Cerubois and placed the cookie on top of his head, "Two heads are better than one, so they say."

A smile crept on Viper's face, he could hear Jack's pacing steps, "Say Jack, fancy a game?"

Civilized Rat

02-25-2012

Underneath the table, something rustled, making the table shake a bit. It subsided, the crunching noise dying out.

"There are rules for simply visiting?" someone, who could be assumed to be Twitch, said with a hint of sarcasm.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

"I'm moderately frightened," the bard replied, taking another sip of tea.

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-25-2012

((Let's be nice to our Champions. Even Twitch. It's a universal break room. Everyone is welcome. Plus, I'd love to see more champs wander in to mingle.))

One of the cookies floated off the plate and over to Kaz, who munched on the treat, his writings nearly finished.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

"If it pleases the bard, the game I wish to play is an old one, I think your city invented it: Five finger fillet. if I win then our mysterious guest stays and fifty gold." Viper stretched his left hand, "And if you win, well, let's say you won't."

Before Jack could even think of replying Viper continued, "And do not fret, as I said I would not think about wounding you. Could you imagine what the good sheriff would do to me if you lost your wedding finger?" Viper shuddered while he removed his left hand, placing it on the table.

"We'll use my left hand. The rules are simple, keep going until you stab one of my digits, making poor lefty fly off the table. What do you say?"

((*It will work with a random number generator, between 1-5. If you roll 1,2 or 3 it is safe. 4 is a nick, 5 is a stab. Whoever rolls the most safe numbers win, though a competition between a lunatic and a bard from Bilgewater is bound to be messy*))

Silverling

02-25-2012

((I'll be nice to the champions if the champions are nice to me...))

Silver stared in Twitch's general direction, unsure of what to think of the champion's arrival. After all, she was still mildly horrified at the strangely shaped cookies.

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay's cookies randomly disappeared from this dimension, appearing in the void and halting the invasion of monsters for years to come.

After Jay stared at his empty hands for a moment, he looked around. "Did any of you just see that?"

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack took another sip of tea before responding, "I don't know if you are aware," he said, covering up his pirate drawl as best as he could, "But I work for Piltover now. Besides, if I came back with a wounded hand, Caitlyn would be rather disappointed."

With this said, he extended his hand and the knife flew out of the floor and up his sleeve. "Forgive my irritability, Twitch. Planning a wedding is rather stressful."

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper cocked his head to one side regarding Jay, "You mean that's the first time that's happened to you?"

He turned his attention back to Jack, "I know, but you know what they say: Old habits die hard. Do forgive me."

Sighing heavily, he squeaked his hand back on, "I'm simply trying to lighten the mood, and it is driving me insane that I have forgotten something worth a thousand gold! What was it...?"

Civilized Rat

02-25-2012

A ringed hand rose from beneath the table-two rings at that-patting it, moving around to find something, something this newcomer had once and lost in only a few seconds or so; though, unknown to him, his unusually large nose and crooked whiskers poked their way out from underneath as well, nearing Jay as the oddity surrounding the cookies spread.

Yet he was silent, not responding at all.