Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper lifted himself off the arm of the chair, grabbing one of the many cookies and bit into the parietal of her head. He suddenly fell deep in thought, "It's missing a little...something..." He started to snap his fingers in an effort to figure it out when finally he exclaimed, "Ah yes, a brain!"

He turned to face Jayko with a frown plastered on his face, "Can it be you think Riven does not have a brain? My, how rude of you."

Jaykoboy

02-25-2012

Jay shrugged, giving Viper an odd look. "Uh, I was all out of brain...my apologies. I thought you wouldn't...notice..."

He left them on the table. Doing that, he left, returning in a few minutes with cookies shaped as everyone in the room. This time, there was a gelatin brain off to the side. "Here. Try these."

Civilized Rat

02-25-2012

Another sound was produced, this time from nearby Jay; and quite close at that. One of his Riven-shaped cookies shifted, nearly floating off of the table and to its underside.

A crunching, cracking noise followed it.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack hurled a knife an area under the table, hoping he didn't hit anything but the floor. The blade stuck, quivering, as the bard said "This is the summoner's break room, Twitch. It would be wise if you left."

Silverling

02-25-2012

((This may or may not be Silver's reaction to Jayko's cookies...))

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

The bard looked over to Silver, an eyebrow raised in mild amusement at the look on her face. "What? I didn't hit him," he said before beginning to play a few arpeggios on the guitar.

Grand Viper

02-25-2012

Viper looked at the cookies of each person in the room, biting his own first then slurped at the gelatinous brain, "Mmmph, tastes...like a lot of physical trauma to the cranium, excellent!"

He grabbed one of Jack, then slurped some brain, "Hm...Spicy, quite spicy, but despite all the spice there's a hidden sweetness only a few can tell if one is perceptive enough."

Looking over the cookies, he bit into Jayko's head, "Lesse..." Taking a glop of 'brain' he smacked his lips, "Dedicated, stubborn, somewhat youthful. Can be distasteful to some at times but means well all the time."

The next was Kaz, after noisily drinking the brain thought intensely, "Hm...unrequited love. A truly splendid flavor, one must savor such a thing."

He grabbed at the air and took a bite of an imaginary cookie and sucked in a breath of air, smacking his lips, "Tastes...unwashed, unseen, but not uncouth. Despite his offending odor, he is both a gentleman and a scholar."

Viper went back to the tray, grabbing one of Silver. He gingerly bit into it and took a spoonful of 'brain', he drew back in shock, "My god, this tastes like an eternally resurrecting genetically altering self replicating creature! Wait, wait..." He took a second spoonful of brain, "...Mmm my bad, tastes like blueberries. Interesting!"

He stopped eating the cookies and looked around, tapping his chin, "Isn't there something supposed to be happening...I made something...with someone...worth a thousand gold..."

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Jack had a little chuckle as Viper ate the cookies. "You may be insane, Viper, but you're smart." he then set the guitar down and took two cookies, one shaped like Caitlyn and one shaped like himself off the tray. Looking around, he wrapped them in a handkerchief and gently tucked them away in the breast pocket of his vest.

Silverling

02-25-2012

Silver stayed silent for a bit longer, clearly her mind being completely blown at this point, before shaking her head a few times.

"I just... Don't even know..."

She made it a point to go to a location as far away from the cookies as possible. Their existence thoroughly creeped her out, which is quite an amazing feat considering not much actually does.... Aside from roaches.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-25-2012

Taking another sip of tea, Jack stood and began pacing around the room.