Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

03-09-2012

Talon peeks his head in the door for a moment.

"Hey, if Kayle comes looking for me... With purple hair and wings... And very very angry....Tell her that I'm headed to the womens baths. I want to see how much of a panic that sets off."

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Lily craned to the claw, "Those were the more cheery times. There were plenty of dark times too. Example being, I am a talking hand. Can you imagine shower time with Vince?"

Lily laughed at the inappropriate joke, "Ahh...seriously, mentally scarring imagery..." It realized its mistake the moment Viper shot a glance over, he was startled. Lily quickly improvised, yelling, "BEEP BOOP BEEPITY BOP."

Viper nodded and focused his attention back to the duo still flitting about. With the appearance of Talon, he simply shook his head, "Even I'm not daft enough to cross an angel."

Lily settled itself on Silver's shoulder, "I may have more cheery memories, but you have centuries from what I understand. What I have lived is insignificant to your life time. You will have many happy and you may have many terrible memories..." Lily patted Silver's shoulder, "But focus on the good ones. It's much too easy to focus on the negatives. To focus on the all the wrongs of the world takes a sane and intelligent man, who can explain and reason why things are so terrible. To focus on the minute good takes a lunatic of the highest caliber, and one willing to see outside of the box. That's what Vince always told me whenever I needed cheering up."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Silver let out a laugh before shuddering slightly.

"I can't imagine how awkward that might be."

She winced a bit at Lily's beeping. If it weren't for the fact that the hand was right next to her ear, she would have simply ignored it, but the closeness and pitch of the "yelling" caused her mind to some what fizzle out for a second. She shook her head a bit and glanced at the hand, weakly mumbling a comment.

"Also, I have somewhat sensitive ears... That kind of hurt. But I'll forgive you for that due to you not knowing and... Needing to distract Viper I guess."

She looked over at Talon for a moment and shrugged slightly.

"I don't think Kayle would take lightly to lies... Also, you seem to be getting into a lot of trouble recently."

After that comment, she turned back towards Lily.

"Oh, believe me, if I only focused on the negative memories I have, I would not be the way I am now. I have been in situations which would drive anyone mad, alien and human alike. Luckily for you, they happened many, many years ago and I have since recovered.... Mostly."

Youay

03-09-2012

The good doctor walks in and simply collapses in a chair groaning "Such a long day....I need to request a vacation sometime"Looks over sleepily to silver and Lefty "Lefty would you be a dear and get me some coffee or tea...or some safe liquid to drink." looks around at everyone else " Apparently Wukong doesnt like needles."

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Lefty gave Youay a thumb's up, and readied itself to leap off Silver's shoulder. Sorry about the yell, I panicked. We will continue this in a bit, it's good to have someone else to talk to, isn't it?" It added with a weird tone to it, like it was attempting to joke, "Talking to yourself can only get you so far."

WIth that Lefty jumped off and on to the ground. Skittering along the ground it raced up a table, poured a cup of coffee, and skittered to Youay. It held the cup of piping hot coffee out to him, waiting for him to take it.

Jaykoboy

03-09-2012

Villain groaned as the doctor sat on him. "Gosh, I...I get I'm a shadow, but...you're...sitting...on...me..."

Hero looked over to where Villain was being sat on. "Don't get up. We might get some peace and quiet for once."

Youay

03-09-2012

Youay sleepily smiles and takes the coffee and takes a nice drink "Ahhh many thanks, they should make you the Patron Saint of Coffee for this. You know how hard it is to catch the monkey king? Darn near impossible. Next time I need to see about doing medication for him in pill form or something." Looks around " so how are things going here?"

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

Lefty pointed at the shadow that Youay was sitting on before making a shrugging motion.

Viper rubbed his eyes, slightly exasperated, "So what is the point of the lockets? Are you prisoners, or are they your home?"

mn

03-09-2012

is this what humans do for their "break times"?

All I see is petty squabbling from men and woman in purple robes.

The Janitor holds more interest for me than... this.

the disgruntled Void creature flails his arms, taking large chunks out of hit surrounding

And so I take my leave.

Youay

03-09-2012

"Oh Sorry about that, I didn't mean to inconvenience anyone." With that he stood up stretching and drinks more coffee. then the gears start turning in his head "Was that a shadow talking to me?"