Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

04-18-2012

Pantheon gets out of his seat and walks to the door

"I have just been forced to do something I might come to regret. Do not expect to see me in one piece in the near future."

Pantheon exits the break room

Ask Talon

04-18-2012

((So what's with people thinking that 1 date = girlfriend? ))

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

(( *shrug* You started the trend I guess Talon. Idk really. Also, I'll finally get the smurf up in a day or two, I've been fairly busy so far so haven't gotten around to it before ))

Ask Talon

04-18-2012

((How did I start the trend? Talon was forced into the Morgana thing, and someone is saying that Talon has unabashedly cheat on Fiora many times. You have to be dating someone to cheat on them.))

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

(( As I said, I don't really know. Somehow what happened with you Fiora and Morg started it. No idea how ))

Ask Talon

04-18-2012

((I think people are only looking at a section of the storyline. And not seeing that Morg forced Talon into it.))

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

(( Yeah... I for one like to read everything that's happened, I read every single post I miss when I'm sleeping and such, so usually I know what happens. But some people just skim through ))

Ask Talon

04-18-2012

((Apparently now people think Talon tries to screw every woman he meets. When did that happen? ))

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

(( No idea... ))

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-18-2012

Spicy Jack rolls into the Break Room, his chair clunking as it rolls over the door frame. He makes his way to where the kettle is boiling and pours himself a cup.