Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

"Quite many of the people who abandon training for something less physically tiring, often are those who use the gifts of magic recklessly. And reckless use of magic is what caused all the damage to our world... Magic is fairly restricted outside of the League matches for that reason. And most of us summoners highly respect skilled warriors as yourself Pantheon. You have proven your skill and strength. Those who believe they are superior to you while being only novices? They are ignorant if you ask me..."

(( Sounds odd <.< all I've gotten here is one day it was raining and warm, next it was freezing again and snowing. Finland...))

AskPantheon

04-18-2012

"You present good points there. Magic can be a dangerous thing, and should be controlled."

((I have plenty of experience with that kind of weather in Poland. But sandstorms here are very uncommon))

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Hinderance takes out a small orb of ice from his chest that seem to have tiny inscriptions on it.

"Which makes me wonder...If I am reading this message correctly. It would seem that the elemental wants to explore the institute sometime. Hrrmmmm what do you think? Should I hold off on letting her see the outside till we have make absolutely sure she is stable or go with the results thus far that indicate she is stable enough for social interaction?"

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

(( So, I'm leveling my Poppy smurf, and apparently getting to lvl 3 nowadays gives you 400 RP... ))

"I think you should let her look around, but keep an eye on her. You never know what might be hidden within someone's personality." Tji drinks his cup empty, nodding.

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

"Oh good, I'll bring her around tomorrow or sometime this week. I am sure everyone will like her so long as they can look past what she is made of." Hinderance hums happily as he starts making more notes on the orb of ice and has it sink back into himself.

((Yep, its Riots way of saying, to the new players stick around we just might throw you more free cash, but maybe not xD))

AskPantheon

04-18-2012

((It's like Riot's way of taunting people. "Here, have some riot points. Oh, by the way, it's not actually enough to get you a skin or a champ."))

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

"Mhm... we'll see I guess. I wonder, where did the idea for this come from? The Institute or yourself?"

(( I'm apparently good at giving advice... following it myself, not so much :P Also, I used the RP I got to take a couple days of XP boost, so I can get the smurf to lvl 5 faster :P I can't believe that the name "Iron Ambassador" itself was taken... had to make it "Ambássador" to get Poppy's title for it. Didn't want "Ask" or "Dear" in the name, so generic now))

AcolytHinderance

04-18-2012

"My original research regarding the flow of magic was my own, but when we stumbled onto the creation of the blood elementals well then the institute basically toke over the project from that point onwards."

Tjihyana

04-18-2012

"I see... I never really got the hang of elemental magic. Not sure why, but I've always just been able to make telekinetic objects, like invisible walls or blades and such... but elements." Tji shakes his head, still smiling. "That never was my thing I guess."

AcolytHinderance

04-18-2012

"Oh, telekinesis has always interested me, but I really could not graps the concept properly. Well, before I became what I am now, I was not good at magic period." Hinderance lets out a laugh. Getting another orb of ice form in his chest, Hinderance takes it out to read it.

"Ah, it seems I am needed. I will see you later Tji and maybe I will have the blood elemental with me."

((going to bed, tired yesh .....sleeeppppp~~~~)