Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

Recruiter

03-26-2013

((That was back then Fil... Way back...))

FilFire

03-26-2013

((Blegh, there's still enough crazy stuff around here. Exhibit A, all the dragons.))

Broshevick

03-26-2013

Mao smiled.

"Well, she's the only person to ever directly disagree with me, I've never had a problem making friends with anyone before, she was the first. She fights me on anything, and I like it."

Kameil

Recruiter

03-26-2013

((Fine, you make a good point... All the freaking dragons...))

Broshevick

03-26-2013

((Dragons are the only thing though, everything else is fine.))

Kameil

Recruiter

03-26-2013

((We almost had a ridiculous amount of elves for a time way way back then... apparently.))

Broshevick

03-26-2013

((Elves are good now though, I don't think there's anymore anti-elf rules.))

Kyo saw Kiobi and looked at her curiously. She called out to her, once more closing her book.

"Hey, what's with the sac?"

Aproxima

03-26-2013

Quote:
Broshevick:
Mao smiled.

"Well, she's the only person to ever directly disagree with me, I've never had a problem making friends with anyone before, she was the first. She fights me on anything, and I like it."

Mirage's eyes widen a bit " Oh...so you like to argue a lot? I mean in a good way. Like you want to be the best all the time? "

FilFire

03-26-2013

((The dragons are only one example. Also the elves, although those all ran away. And now there's a male kitsune running around if I read things correctly. And the anti-elf thing is gone mostly because Raven doesn't show up here any more, except to say hey the other day.))

Broshevick

03-26-2013

Mao smiled.

"Yeah. I like being challenged. A lot of things are really easy to me, so there's no point to it. I like it when things are challenging, it takes away the boring feeling I get and entertains me for a bit."

((I think Raven exists as a sentient being just to say hi now, sits in a room all day just saying hi over and over.))