Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

02-11-2013

Firon smiles when he sees 'Michelle', using his tail to wave at her. At her question he shrugs.

"Nothing much. Rokan wants to stay here for a while longer, since usually visits to worlds on which the population is generally not aware of the Ryuka Clan are very limited. I'm staying here to keep an eye on him, in the hope I can prevent him from causing too much mayhem."

He studies 'Michelle'.

"And, how are things between you and Kal? I've been staying away from the Elemental Constructs in case you guys were going to be busy."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

'Michelle' smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that. You guy should stick around for a while, it's entertaining. Besides, never know when I'll be ready for my next consort, you might wanna be here when that happens."

She chuckled lightly at her joke before going on.

"Things are great right now. The eggs are healthy, shouldn't be too much longer before they hatch. I'm feeling better now too, so I decided to take the chance and come to see if I could find her, but I don't want to intrude on her home, so I was simply hoping to find her here."

FilFire

02-11-2013

Firon raises an eyebrow.

"It being entertaining is a bit dependant on the viewer. As for the consort thng, I'll keep that in mind."

He grins, then chuckles.

"Good. And I bet Kal is now constantly fuzzing over the eggs, wanting his first clutch to go well."

He nods.

"She was here before, but she left after talking to some creepy female. I was actually intending to give her instructions on how to reach your nest in case she wanted to visit, but before she talked to the creepy female she was constantly in conversation with a girl covered in armour and strange stuff."

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Michelle smiled.

"Yeah, he's been a godsend, and truthfully, more mothering then I am sometimes. the only reason I was willing to leave them at all was because he was there. I still can't believe it, my first three eggs... I'm gonna be a mother, a matriarch..."

She shook her head in disbelief before speaking.

"Anyways, so she was here? I guess I missed her. The armored girl is definitely Ruby, but a creepy girl? I don't know who that could be..."

JamesIII

02-11-2013

Dailene wakes up after dozing off earlier and starts to pet snowy again, waiting for either her master to wake up, or someone to approach her

FilFire

02-11-2013

Firon laughs, then smiles widely.

"Heh, sounds like him. Once he gets his eye on something or somebody he becomes quite protective over it. And let's hope that all three will become strong, and that they'll help you restore your clan."

He shrugs.

"Yep. As for the creepy girl, smelled like chemicals. And before she left she also spoke to that male/female mate of hers, who seemed directly afraid of the creepy female."

((Sleep.))

leirynot

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Kyo sighed; she hated when people asked this. She couldn't stand lying, and avoiding the question always felt no better, but she couldn't just tell everyone how she learned her techniques, you never know who would be listening. So, as per usual, she would only half answer the question.

"Well, I learned a bit from the locals in my town where I grew up, but not many of them knew what they were doing. I learned a bit on my own when I was older too, from books and what not, but I mostly learned from other places."
Arenar nodded, he sensed her discomfort in the matter. Unlike what Carmilla had done not long ago, Kyo actually showed that something about the truth disturbed her, so he decided not to press the matter.
"I see... interesting. Have you gone through any training to be a summoner yet?"

Broshevick

02-11-2013

Kyo sighed again; this time mainly from frustration at almost the world it seemed.

"Not yet, but I've seen some in action, and I already know I could do laps around them. If they even tried what I knew they'd never be the same. But, they treat me like a child and now I have to start from the very bottom."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-11-2013

Mizuhi entered the break room, looking around for a moment and shrugging. She was in her full human form, mostly because she disliked moving around this place and having so many stare at her. Thalassa was rested in her arms as she walked toward a free couch and sat down.

JamesIII

02-11-2013

Dailene gets slightly bored and grabs some food to eat, she sits down at a table, still waiting for someone to talk to her or something to happen.