Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Kaz - The Break Room [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

02-05-2013

Firon holds up his hands chuckling.

"Hold the adoration please. The Ryuka clan is pretty big, because most of our collective father's children have also inherited his urge to procreate a lot. And we have the tendency to expand our territory. Anyway, it might be more accurate to call it an empire when we're talking about how big it is."

He shakes his head at the next part.

"Not exactly. There are a lot of other Ryuka who aren't completely blood-thirsty. However the chaotic warmongers are definitely more common Ryuka. And as I said, I do like fighting. However in contrast to the warmongers I'm less inclined to deal severe damage to my opponent, or kill them. As for my nickname, I do admit I also like it myself."

He smiles.

"So, anything else you want to know?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-05-2013

"I had no idea there were even that many dragons..." She smiled, thinking for a moment "Hmmm, oh! I heard that different dragon species mate in different ways, like some will mate for life similar to how humans do and some will simply mate and then move on, what's it like for Ryuka?" Tory smiles, hoping the question wasn't too personal.

FilFire

02-05-2013

Firon nods.

"Well, like many others on this planet I'm from another world. While in this place humans are the clear dominant race, on my world we dragons are the rulers. The result is that there are much more dragons there and a lot less humanoids in comparison than here."

At her next question he laughs softly.

"Straightforward aren't you? Well, we are generally polygamous, and most of us go with casually mating. However those that find a mate they truly feel deep affection for tend to become a lot more focused on that mate, radically reducing the amount of casually mating they participate in. Of course, as polygamous people we also have nothing against having multiple of those 'true' mates."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-05-2013

Tory smiles "That sounds amazing, a world ruled by dragons? It must be so cool!" she giggles "Sorry, I was just curious, I've never met a dragon before so all I really know about them is from books and legends. I guess that makes sense, maybe not for a human like me but if that's how it works there than that's normal for you right?" She let out a hum "So do you have any kids?"

Aproxima

02-05-2013

Ruby sighed on the inside, she was completely ignored by both Alex and Eva, maybe it was time for her to leave since Michelle left.
She said " Excuse me ladies. "
She then stood up and slowly moved to the drinking station and started searching for a glass of water.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-05-2013

Eva watched as Ruby left, she could barely believe that thing had thought itself good enough to speak with her... She turned to Alex "You're starting to annoy me."

Shinozaki Ayumi

02-05-2013

((Oh my gosh Proxy I'm so sorry!!! I didnt see your post!

Oh, and Deity. Did you look at Alex's post to Eva?))

leirynot

02-05-2013

Quote:
Broshevick:
Michelle whispered back to Ruby.

"I think it's fine Ruby, I don't think she's bad, she seems fine."

She turned to Eva, smiling.

"I'm good. My name's Michelle, mind if I ask yours?"

Kyo laughed lightly.

"Trust me, you don't want to see what I can do to them if they try to stop me."

"Yeah, but it would probably be far more trouble for both of you if you escalated things. Then again, you might enjoy trouble."
He smirked.

FilFire

02-05-2013

Firon nods.

"If you're a dragon it's a pretty good place. Most humanoids tend to find it a bit difficult to adapt to however."

He chuckles.

"Don't worry, I asked you whether you had any other questions. It would be strange if I then got mad at the questions you ask. And it's indeed so that between different cultures, what sounds strange for one is perfectly normal for the other one."

At her question he raises his eyebrows, then shakes his head.

"Not yet no. I'm still a fairly young Ryuka, and I still haven't found myself a good mate."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-05-2013

Tory nodded, thinking for a moment "How old are you exactly? I know that most dragons live much longer than humans, so for being a young dragon I can guess you're not in your mid twenties." She smirks "But you seem nice enough so I'm sure you'll find a nice mate, though I'm not particularly sure if 'nice' is something a female dragon looks for in a mate... I guess it would depend on each one maybe?"