Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

02-01-2013

Ruby nodded, though she didn't see the look " I see. Maybe we could try finding her. "
She noticed someone enter and turned to see the aura, but she didn't recognize the person, however she noticed something in Michelle, so she asked, this time without whispering " What is it Michelle? "

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Kyo smiled, inspecting him.

"Yeah, that's fairly obvious. You look like you have the same social skills one of my pets has."

Michelle thought about what Ruby said for a second, then looked at her slightly confused.

"Other parts? I know I can do things with other animals, but none of them have ever spoken to me... I still have some dragon in me too, but no ones ever really tried to talk to me except for her... I-I don't know what's up with them.... And I can't visit her because... Well.. I have no idea where she is..."

She looked around the room for a second and spotted Firon. She recognized him slightly, he was one of the dragons her other side had been with... She had no idea if he wanted anything from her, or if he was here at all for her in any way. Maybe he might know where she is... But, out of mainly fear of him, she stayed quiet, quite obviously avoiding eye contact with him.
Arenar raised an eyebrow, though it wasn't visible under his hood.
"And what does that mean, exactly?"

FilFire

02-01-2013

Firon listens to the conversation between Michelle and the girl he doesn't know while chewing on his jerky. Hearing what they're saying he frowns. That explains why she feels and looks like Michelle while being different. For now he chooses to remain silent while continuing to act like he's just there to relax and eat his jerky.

AisuruSenka

02-01-2013

Enkei opened the door to the so-called "break room", taking in the mass of people inside. He wasn't exactly surprised in the wide variety in their physical features, but he still hoped that his avian traits wouldn't be too out-of-place there. Enkei, not entirely sure what to do, simply approached someone at complete random.

"Excuse me, but what is your name?" He asked. Enkei shifted nervously, hoping this person wouldn't be too taken aback by him; he simply didn't like being somewhere without knowing anyone there.

((OOC: I left it open-ended as to who he's talking to on purpose, I want to give you guys a chance to decide whether you want to interact with him or not instead of barging in on someone uninvited, forcing himself on a certain person/group :P))

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Michelle shook her head, trying to push those thoughts out of her head.

"It's nothing Ruby, nothing at all... I should probably tell you... I'm trying to convince myself to go.. To go apply at the medical wing, see if I can get a job. I feel bad just living off Akira, I want to help. Do you think I can do it."

She still tried her best to avoid looking at Firon, unsure of what he wanted. She also noticed Enkei, and before she would have sprung on the man, asking him every possible question of where he was from. But now that she knew her origins, she simple thought of him as another member of the break room.

Kyo laughed, smirking at Arenar,

"It means you have worse conversation skills then a fossil."

She turned to Enkei, inspecting him. She'd seen weirder in here before, so his appearance didn't directly seem off to her. She smiled at him.

"It's Kyo, but I don't believe you told me yours first. That's typical courtesy and common sense really."

((Thought I'd through you a bone, and btw, the picture you linked doesn't work >.>))

Aproxima

02-01-2013

Ruby smiled " I am sure you can do it. As long as Akira stays by your side, you'll be able to do anything. "
She turned her head to scan the aura of the newcomer, however she had no idea who is he talking to, so she decided to focus back on Michelle.
Ruby turned back to her and continued " You are a healer after all, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to welcome your help. "

leirynot

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broshevick View Post
Michelle shook her head, trying to push those thoughts out of her head.

"It's nothing Ruby, nothing at all... I should probably tell you... I'm trying to convince myself to go.. To go apply at the medical wing, see if I can get a job. I feel bad just living off Akira, I want to help. Do you think I can do it."

She still tried her best to avoid looking at Firon, unsure of what he wanted. She also noticed Enkei, and before she would have sprung on the man, asking him every possible question of where he was from. But now that she knew her origins, she simple thought of him as another member of the break room.

Kyo laughed, smirking at Arenar,

"It means you have worse conversation skills then a fossil."

She turned to Enkei, inspecting him. She'd seen weirder in here before, so his appearance didn't directly seem off to her. She smiled at him.

"It's Kyo, but I don't believe you told me yours first. That's typical courtesy and common sense really."

((Thought I'd through you a bone, and btw, the picture you linked doesn't work >.>))
Arenar looked at the newcomer briefly, then turned back to Kyo.
"Hmm... I'm not sure if I should take that as an insult, or an observation... Still, at least I can shoot better than a fossil."

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-01-2013

A strange bird flew into the room, it had dark blue feathers and seemed to have a strange aura about it. It flew around the room for a moment before landing atop the bookshelf. A few moments later a girl darted into the room, breathing heavily as she surveyed the room for a moment. She spotted the bird and awkwardly moved past everyone else toward it. "C'mon Yen, I just wanna get something to eat, why do you have to be so difficult, all I did was say that I should cut back on your meals until you lose a little weight! It wasn't meant as an insult I swear!" Being short as she was she couldn't reach the top of the bookshelf so, she began climbing up it slowly, reaching up with one hand in and attempt to catch the bird. Instead she grabbed a book that quickly came loose and caused her to fall back down onto the ground accompanied by several books falling after her, one of which hitting her on the head. "Ow ow ow ow... Look what you made me do..." She began picking up the books as fast as she could and placed them back on the shelf. "Ugh, you're so stubborn sometimes..." Tory let out a sigh and sat down on the ground, legs crossed as she stared up at Yen. "Guess I'll just wait here till you come down..."

AisuruSenka

02-01-2013

"My apologies, Miss Kyo." Enkei said, bowing slightly in greeting. "My name is Enkei Senka, and it is my pleasure to meet you. Tell me, who are these friends of yours?" He then looked at the group as a whole, saying "Or rather, what are your names?"

Shiyunava

02-01-2013

"That's very understandable."

((lost internet for a day and a half @_@))